THREE

"What's with these hot patches, dude?"

"Oh shut up and just help me stick 'em on will you!" My back feels like it's going to break any time soon.

Sehun grumbles, "If I don't know you any better, I wouldn't even open the door for you!" He slaps one hot patch on my back to stick it.

"Ya!" I turn back glaring at him over my shoulder feeling a stinging pain on my back. He sticks out his tongue at me and I turn my head away clicking my tongue.

"Why are you here so early anyway?" He asks and I just shrug. "You just disturbed my beauty sleep! I deserve an answer!" He demands sticking on another patch.

I crashed in Sehun's place at 8ish after buying some hot patches from the mini mart. Thank god I survived from the daggers sent by the mart owner through the way he's looking at me. And thank god I don't have any morning classes today!

"I fell out of the bed," I lie. I'm so not going to tell him the truth. He's going to tease me again.

"Oh really now?" I can see him rolling his eyes through my peripheral vision.

I nod and clear my throat. I'm so lucky my back is facing him or else he might be able to tell the lie through my expression. "And Sehun, this is not early. It's almost 8.30 now!"

"It's still early!" He insists. "Considering what I had to go through last night." Tsk. Being all dramatic again! This time I roll my eyes. "And do you think I'm stupid?" He sticks on another patch slapping it again and I groan at the pain. "'I fell out of the bed'?" He mimics how I talk mockingly. "Psh. Please, dude. I've known you for quite awhile now."

"Yeah! Whatever!" I clear my throat. The room falls silent for a while after that.

"Done!" Sehun announces breaking the silence as he sticks the last hot patch.

I wear my shirt and thank him while he scoots away and leans back on the head board of the bed. I stand up and rub my shoulder while cracking my neck. Sehun yawns loudly not even caring to cover his mouth.

"So what's the story?" He asks raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms.

"There's no story." I sigh exasperated and roll my eyes.

"You were perfectly fine the last time I saw you last night, Chanyeol."

"I fell out of bed. End of story," I deadpan and he chuckles dryly.

"Dude, you-," my phone vibrated inside my pocket and I hold up a hand to stop Sehun from talking while I fish my phone out.

Sehun rolls his eyes and leans his head back closing his eyes. I tap on the green button accepting the call.

"Oh! Hello, Grandma Kim!" I greet cheerfully. "Everything okay?"

["Hello, handsome young man. I just want to tell you that she has woken up and she's washing her face now. I'm going to prepare her some food. Do you want to talk to her?"]

"N-n-no, it's okay." Grandma Kim chuckles on the other end.

["Alright then. Oh! She's coming out of the bathroom. I'll go prepare some food."]

"Thank you, Grandma Kim!"

["You're welcome, young man!"]

I smile as I end the call. A pillow hit my head almost immediately and I glare at Sehun.

"You so owe me an explanation," he demands narrowing his eyes on me while lowering himself to lie on the bed. He then turns to his side and closes his eyes.