FOUR

Disgusting.

That one word is enough to describe what he's been doing and what kind of a person he is.

That playboy customer is back again. I thought he won't come back here after what happened two days ago. Guess my thought is wrong. But what irritates me most right now is that he's flirting with his girl at the bar counter rather than at his usual spot. I don't want to look, but he's in my field of view. Well at least I don't have to be the one attending him. But poor Lay has to since Sehun has not arrived. Looking at him from my side of the counter is disgusting enough. I might throw up in front of him if I were Lay.

"Hey!" Sehun calls out patting my shoulder. He's late but there's no sign of guilt in his face. The idiot is grinning widely instead.

"Ya! Where have you been?"

"Well it's weekend so I was just being lazy at home and fell asleep watching some stupid show and overslept." He chortles and he sounds proud of what he just said. I can just shake my head. He then eyes my temple which is decorated with a bandage.

"Don't even ask," I sigh and put up a hand.

"Let me guess," he raises an eyebrow and crosses his arms, "that girl again?" I reluctantly nod and he laughs. "Dude! What is wrong with you and that girl?" I just elbow him on his rib to stop him from laughing out loud. He then glance over at Lay who is serving the playboy a drink before he moves on to other customers. "Well, well, well. Look who's back!" Sehun muses. "That guy doesn't know the word 'shame' huh? Well...I better help Lay now." He flicks my temple right at the place where my cut is covered and I wince in pain. He walks away to Lay chuckling while I rub my temple in pain.

The night grows old, but that guy is still here. Making out with his girl every now and then, dances a bit, and then sits back down at the bar counter. The girl must have a screwed mind. I don't think a girl with a healthy mind would want to be with him. At least, his girlfr - no - ex girlfriend is sane enough to leave him.

"Hey," I call out to Sehun, "I'm going to the toilet, kay?" He nods and I walk to the toilet squeezing through the sea of people in the club.

.

.

I cup some water in my hands and splash it on my face. At least that wakes me up a bit. A rather faint sound of the booming music outside the toilet can be heard. I sigh before taking some tissues to wipe my face. My gaze then falls on the brown bandage on my temple. The corners of my lips curl upward a bit.

Silly girl!

Yesterday

"Oh my god! Did I do that?"

I hiss in pain when her fingers brush against the cut.

"It's nothing," I look at her annoyed grab my bag on the ground slinging it on my shoulder afterwards.

"But it needs to be taken care of. And it was my fault."

I roll my eyes and sigh heavily. "Really. It's nothing. Just a small cut-"

"Ah! I know!" She suddenly snaps her fingers. "Come follow me!" She grabs my arm and drag me with her.

"Wait. Where are we going? My house is-"

"Your cut needs to be taken care of," she deadpans still dragging me.

"I can do it by myse-"

"I feel responsible," she looks back at me with unwavering eyes which get me taken aback. So I just shut my mouth and let her drag me.

.