Chapter 2

Blaine walked through the school look for the office until he ran into someone...

Blaine looked up and his heart neary dropped before coming back to reality. "I'm so sorry" Blaine said frantically picking up the boys stuff.

"It's fine! Say I've never seen you around here before. Are you knew?" Kurt asked with a curious but nervous look on his face.

"Yup! I'm Blaine Schuester!" Blaine said politely trying to make a good impression.

"I'm Kurt Sylvester." The boy said looking at his shoes. "Do you need help you look kinda lost" Kurt asked with hope and wonder in his eyes.

"Yes please the office!" Blaine said embarrassed that he didn't know where it was.

Blaine and Kurt walked through the halls of McKinley heading to the office. Mr Schuester had wanted Blaine to join New Directions as Blaine was supposedly a good singer.
______________________________

Rachel sat in her usual spot in the middle of the room, while Santana sat in the corner with Brittany beside her, Blaine had finally decided on a song to sing!

"Hi I'm Blaine Schuester and I'm going to be singing Teenage Dream by Katy Perry." Blaine said as he started singing.

In the middle Quinn sat annoyed as to why Blaine was here, on a side note she realized her mom would kill her if she found out that she was pregnant with Finns baby. Well of course Finn didn't know and it was going to stay like that.

Blaine had finally finished his his song and though he was great he got into glee club and was super happy. Except the fact about his annoying sister Rachel wouldn't shut up about her voice the whole bus ride home.

_______________________________

It was a loud morning at the Sylvester house everyone was mad. Kurt stood at the stove cooking pancakes while Quinn was making eggs, Artie was ironing Sue's tracksuits, and Brittany was geting juice.

"Breakfast is ready" Kurt called from the kitchen in his usual happy mode.

A few minutes later everyone came in and ate in silence until Kurt started a conversation;

"Have you guys heard of the new boy?" Kurt wondered if anyone else had met him.

"I heard he's gay" Artie said with a happy smile causing Kurt to smile.

"You guys know my rule right? No dating any of the Schuester." Sue coldly spat, making it very clear that she would be very angry.

"We know mom! I'm going upstairs! Care to join me Kurt" Quinn said already walking upstairs with Kurt following up the stairs.

"So...... Why are you so rude now?" Kurt asked with suspicion with hope and worry in his eyes.

"I'm pregnant..... with Finn's baby" Quinn cryed trying to calm herself down but not helping as she cried harder.

"What? Are you going to tell mom?" Kurt asked with sadness as he knew she would say no.

"No! Why?" Quinn asked now suspicion growing over her face.

"I'm sorry! But it's just Blaine Schuester, I think I like him I mean he's cute I mean hot and his smile is to die for...." Kurt said rambling on as he imagined Blaine shirtless.

_______________________________

Blaine and Kurt once again ran into each other in the mall and decided to shop together! Kurt didn't need really anything nor did Blaine. But they would do anything for each other's company. They took a seat in the food court in front of Subway but neither of them actually knew what they wanted yet.

"So..... Where did you transferm from?" Kurt asked trying to make a conversation with Blaine.

"Dalton Academy." Blaine said with a wide grin like a 2 year old in a toy store.

"Can I get your number?" Kurt asked with curious but serious in his eyes.

Blaine handed Kurt his phone and Kurt typed his name and Blaine typed his in Kurt's phone and with that they went there separate ways without even eating anything from the Subway! They got into their separate cars and drove into their separate lives which were starting to connect.

(Authors note!!! Hey guys I hope you guys like the story so far! Me and my friend plan on making a lot of chapters!! Enjoy.........)