Chapter 50

"No" Blaine replied looking down.

"Is it because of your boyfriend?" Asked Kurt sighing.

"Nope I'm single" Blaine replied. "But we can't do long distance we both know that" he looked down.

"I know, but why can't you move here?" Asked Kurt with sad eyes.
_________________________

Puck knocked on the door and Rachel answered.

"Hello puck" Rachel said confused.

"Hi, I was told that Quinn is dating you, and I thought that I should come get her back" puck said crossing arms.

"Who called you" Rachel asked arms crossed.

"Beth" puck said. "Quinn, belongs with me"

"No who doesn't" Rachel snarled annoyed.

"You belong with Jessie" yelled puck as Beth came walking in.

"What's going on here" beth asked looking from side to side.

"Wait Blaine don't go" Santana yelled sighing. "Woah what's happening?"

"Pucks trying to take Quinn from me" Rachel said looking at Santana.

"Santana, lady tubbington Won't talk to me" Brittany said running after lady tubbington.

"She's a cat, not a person" Santana says shaking her head.

"I'll go help Brittany" Beth said sighing, and she went with Brittany.

"Whoever cares, I'm going to Lima tomorrow morning." Artie said wheeling in. "Where'd Blaine go?"

"I scared him away" Kurt said whiping tears. "I'm going to sleep" and he fell asleep.
_________________________

New Year's Eve...

"Okay, go to the gym" Sue said as kitty ran to the gym, Sue began putting mistletoes everywhere.

Minutes later Quinn and puck walked through the doors.

"Wheres everyone, wait Beth" Kitty yelled running towards Beth.

"Kitty" Beth yelled hugging her. "I have a job tonight for us" she sat down.

"What is it?" Asked kitty sitting beside Beth looking at her.

"My moms dating Rachel, but puck is her soulmate, I want to move back here, but I need a reason why" Beth said sighing. "Any ideas?"

"Well maybe you miss me? Or you want to be closer to family?" Kitty replied. "I heard markets going to try and get Klaine back together" kitty took a sip of her punch.

"How?" Beth asked confused. "Wait is that why there's so many mistletoes" she looked around.

"Yeah I think?" Beth said shrugging. "Oh look there's Klaine" she pointed towards them.

Blaine looked up and Kurt looked up and there sat a misletoe.

"You know the saying." Blaine said before kissing him.

Kurt kissed back and pulled away. "What time is it?" asked Kurt Getting a drink.

"10:00pm. Why?" Blaine asked confused.

"Oh okay, and Marleys supposed to be coming soon with jake" Kurt replied looking everywhere but Blaine.

"Oh cool" Blaine said looking down. "Well I'm going to talk to kitty and Beth" and stood up.

"Don't believe anything they say about me" Kurt said going to Mercedes.

Blaine just laughed and began talking to kitty and Beth.

"So you and Blaine together yet?" Asked Mercedes leaning on counter.

"No" Kurt snarled sighing. "He doesn't like long distance"

"Oh I'm sorry" Mercedes said looking around.

"I'm going to dance, want to dance with me?" Asked Kurt standing up.

"No, why don't you ask Blaine?" Mercedes replied.

"Okay fine" Kurt said walking towards Blaine. "Dance with me" and they went dancing.

Marley and jake walked in, Marleys eyes caught Klaine dancing.

"Look there dancing, we should dance to" Marley said and they went dancing.

Rachel then stormed in. "Quinn is my girlfrien Rachel yelled pointing to puck.

"You guys broke up" puck yelled back kissing Quinn.

"Are my parents together again?" Whispered Beth staring at Quinn and puck.

"Rachel, can I have this dance?" Asked Jessie holding his hand out.

"I guess" Rachel said and they went dancing.

Jake leaned in and Marley leaned in and they kissed softly.

"My baby's first kiss" Emma squaled clapping happily.
_________________________

The clock struck midnight and everyone kissed, and Blaine stood there awkwardly.
_________________________

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope Santa does good for you!! And this is a Christmas chapter!

Have a good Christmas Eve everyone, and an awesome new year!! Love you all...

Blaine Anderson🎅🎄🎁