Spill.

"Sam, I really need to know." I say

He peeled his eyes open.

"Audrey, I've liked you since I first saw you. And Troy knew that. He knew I, too, had feelings for you. I hate myself for it. Everything he ever wanted and needed is sitting right here in front of me. I just don't understand how I could have done something like that to him. Audrey, you're we're his everything, his world, his princess. Your the reason he got up everyday to face the world... To see you. And he was always so bubbly and happy around you. You truly were the world to him"

"Sam, I had no idea you felt this way about me... I hate to say this but... I've always had a soft spot for you in my heart. Don't get me wrong, Troy was my one and only... But you cant help your feelings... No matter how much you want to."

Sam looked me in the eyes

"Do you really mean that?"

"Why would I lie to you?"

He gave me a Half smile and looked up. Was this destiny? We're me and Sam meant to be? I thought. Are we made for eachother? Born to be? Through thick an thin? For better or for worse? For sickness and in health? Always by eachothers side? Or was this some crazy messed up part of me that was spilling out because I way lonely, longing for attention, to be held, to be kissed, to feel loved, wanted, needed. Was this all depression? Despair? Hope that I could live with Sam and pretend he was Troy? Was this my own selfishness coming out and I didn't even realize it? My feelings changing in an instant because of a split second kiss? Or was this real?