Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning with a huge smile on my face. Slowly I went to get my uniform from the laundry room. Once I had grabbed the darn thing I brought it back upstairs and set it on my ironing board. I plugged in the iron, then waited for it to get warm enough. I began to tap my foot inpatiently, then realized my room wasn't clean at all. My brain began to panick, everything must be in its rightful place. I dashed over to my desk where my back pack was sitting on top instead of on the chair. Quickly I hung it over the chair then went to the disaster that was my bookshelf. Louis must have been looking through my books because they weren't alphabetized correctly anymore, why was Shakespeare next to Poe? I fix the books and re-alphabetize them, then go to make my bed.

Uh, finally. Now I can continue my ironing. I turn around to go back to the ironing board, I gasp when I see Lou leaning on my door frame with a huge grin on his face.

"Youre still not better." He says matter of factly. He was talking about my OCD, (Obsessive compulsive disorder) honestly I didn't see it as something you get better from; I just look at it as part of me. I mean I don't think it's bad thing being neat and orderly, or even washing your hands after you touch public things. I mean yeah I have washed my hands so much the skin doesn't feel very skin-like anymore they are more like leather but dry.

"Lou this isn't a bad thing, I just don't like things un-orderly. I like things in their proper place. Why is that considered a disorder?" I say to him wishing he would drop it. Honestly he is the reason it goes to these extremes. After he left I didn't have anything to take my mind off it so I guess now it was all I focused on.

"It's a disorder because you obsess it, it's not just you being a neat person, you go crazy unless everything is perfect. That's weird Len." Now he was just being hurtful. This OCD was a part of me, it was what made me, me. I feel my eyes begin to burn. I could handle the kids at school making fun of me when I refused to use a borrowed pen or even use the railing waking downstairs, but Lou telling me it was weird hurt the most.

I turned back to my ironing trying not to let the tears fall. I feel his hands on my shoulders trying to calm me down.

"Len I'm sorry, I just don't like seeing you like this. It hurts me too." He says in my ear.

"It's ok." I say then turn to hug him.

"Good now let's get to ironing!" He says with a dopey grin on his face.

He helps me iron then I head downstairs to eat breakfast. Mom and I were talking about school when Lou comes down the stair case looking fresh in his tan pants and a blazer with our school's badge on it.

"Why are you wearing the uniform??" I ask him.

"I might as well finish off the year, I mean I'm still technically enrolled." He says shrugging his shoulders. I don't understand why he would want to go to school, but I wasn't going to complain, it would be nice to have someone to talk with in the halls, and someone to sit with at lunch.

------------------------

So here are a few phrases from my school day:

'Louis omg! You're so talented!'

'Can you give me Harry's number?'

'Do you think Harry will date me?'

'Tell Harry to call me!'

Why was Harry such a big deal? I mean yeah he definitely was good looking, very good looking, but still! Why do all the girls like him? Seriously this was not helping his case. First he steals my spot and now he has people falling at his feet. Honestly, I am beginning to dislike him more.

Now, I was inside making a smoothie and Lou was on the phone outside. I was singing (badly) along with the radio when Lou walked in.

"Hey Lena, I have some people I'd like you to meet." He says then three guys walk in through the front door. I knew exactly who each one of them was, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. They were some of the members of his world famous boy band. Instantly I wanted to run upstairs and hide until they left, but somehow I don't think Lou would appreciate that. They all introduce themselves and I can't help but smile at how adorable they all were, I mean Niall and Zayn were a grade younger, and they were just so cute! I mean Niall seemed so innocent, I could already tell Liam is the mature one, and Zayn is the quiet one.

I offer them a smoothie and Niall gladly accepts. I was just about to ask where Harry was when Louis' phone rang.

LOUIS POV

I was so excited to have the boys meet Lena, I just had to bring them early. I tried to convince Harry to come down to meet my family but he couldn't because he had some family issues to deal with. I was watching Lena talk to Zayn and Niall. She really was trying to hold up a conversation but it was painfully obvious that she was incredibly shy.

"Hey, man." Liam says coming over to where I'm standing by the door.

"Hey Liam."

"You better not let Harry see her." He says laughing nervously.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused. As much as Lena reminded me of Harry, she was not his type. She liked to read and do homework, last time I checked she'd never been on a date or even been kissed,and she did not like to have sex and walk around naked like Haz.

"I'm just sayin' your sister, well, don't be mad, but she's pretty hot." I clench my jaw, if Liam thought she was attractive then Harry definitely would. But he knew she was off limits right? I mean she's my twin sister.

"He is not going to touch her." I say my protective side coming out.

"I will see to that also. She seems like a nice girl. I would hate for him to ruin her."

"He won't touch her." I almost growl at the idea of him hurting her.

---------------------------------------

The boys stayed for dinner then left before dessert was served. I think Lena genuinely liked them. It was nice to know she liked my friends. Now I just had to convince my parents to let me take her on vacation.

"So mum, dad about this summer. I have been looking and I found a perfect spot to take Lena. There is a perfect little beach front house in a secluded area in Florida. The house is far enough from town so fans won't know where it is but close enough where we can go to the store and things. I think it would be the perfect place for Lena and I to spend some quality time together." With four other guys......

"Honey, I know you want to, but I just don't think," My mum starts but my dad interrupts.

"I think it's a wonderful idea! What time does your plane leave?" WHAT? IT WAS THAT EASY??? YESSSSSSSSSSS!

"It leaves Friday at six."

So now its set, Lena and I will be going to Florida! And New York, but my parents don't need to know that part.......