Chapter 5

Lena's POV:

"Ugh!" I complained in my head as I started walking down the driveway and out onto the street. I thought this was going to be a fun holiday with me and Lou. I felt kind of bad for all of the things I said back there, but they were true. He deserved to know how much he hurt me by leaving me alone for all those months. Yeah, I still love him, how could I not? He was my brother. I got farther away from the house and soon I found myself walking along the beach. It was about 8 pm and the ocean was beautiful. It reminded me of how Louis had scheduled a surf lesson for us while we were here. I think I'd rather get eaten by a shark then spend time with Lou right now. Besides, he probably would prefer Harry going instead of me.

I had only been walking for ten minutes down the coast line. "What an idiot you are! You thought that after months of living life in the spotlights, he would come home and be happy hanging out with boring old trash like yourself!" A voice screamed inside my head.

Of course he didn't think I was boring, did he? Maybe after a while he realized what our old friends realized. He was the star of the family. The one bound to be extraordinary. I, on the other hand, was boring and regular.

I looked around once again, admiring the small Florida town. I thought we had come here because Louis knows I love small towns, but then I realized it was probably so the fans didn't find him and his band. This thought brought me back to my worry that I lost Louis when he saw I had nothing left to offer. He moved on to bigger and better things. He moved on without me. And now that I'm back, he wants nothing to do with me.

My thoughts were interrupted, thankfully, by a small shack on the beach. Johnny's Mart and Grill it was called. I looked at the 20 dollar bill in my hand and decided to head over. When I got there, I noticed this was a little fish restaurant with a rather crappy grocery store. I entered the shack and sat down. An older man with a gray, scruffy beard and watered down, gray eyes approached me. He looked exactly like a cliché fish sailor. He told me his name was Johnny, he probably owned the place then, and he gave me a menu. I looked at it and every single thing had some type of seafood or shellfish. I'm not particularly in love with fish so I just ordered a chocolate milkshake. When I spoke the man's eyes lit up. "You're not from around here, are you?" he spoke.

"No, sir, I'm from England," I responded.

"Don't get many foreign folk like you out here often," he replied with a kind smile.

"Yeah, I am out here on holiday."

"Well I hope you like small towns," he said with a laugh, "and I'll go get your milkshake.

A few minutes later, I was sipping the cold drink, perfect for the hot weather. Johnny came around and asked if it was good.

"Great, actually. Thanks!"

"No problem."

"I'll definitely bring my brother here before we le-," I stopped short.

"What's wrong? You ok?"

"Yeah, it's just; my twin brother has been gone for a long time. He never called or anything. He comes back and says he will bring me on vacation this summer to make up for it. But, little did I know, he brought his band mates! They seem like nice people but I can't bring myself to like them! I mean, they stole Louis away from me! But Harry is the worst. They are best friends and I feel like he replaced me," I say feeling a weight lifted from my shoulders. Then I realized who I was talking to. The poor guy jut listened to me go on a rant! How embarassing.

I looked up at Johnny and he looked rather scared compared to his earlier, more joyful self.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"Oh, don't worry, now," he spoke, "oh and milkshake's on the house."

"Thanks," I muttered.

"Take care..." he drifted off.

"Lena."

"Take care Lena!"

I looked down at my phone and realized I had been gone for a good 45 minutes. I walked home, surprisingly remembering the way. I got home at nine thirty. I stepped inside the house, preparing for what, or who lay beyond. I heard yelling from the other side of the door. What the hell?? I thought to myself. I stepped inside the living room and the smell of alcohol quickly flooded my nose. Louis scurries over to me, obviously a little tipsy. "Lenaaaaaa! This is Zayn and this is Liam and this is Niall and this is Harry and this is Louis," he says pointing to himself.

"Yeah, I know!" I yelled as I left the living room and moved into the room that had all of my stuff in it. I was left alone for a little while. I took that time to unpack all of my clothes and toiletries. I then went to bed, tired from all the travel.

I woke up to a light overhead. I heard someone. Digging around in my room. The clock across the room read 12:30 am. I then directed my eyes over to the dresser. There Harry was in a pair of my underwear! He noticed I was awake and cried out, "Lena! I can't find the matching bra to these knickers!"

"Oh my God! Get out Harry!"

Niall then strolled into my room, and by the look on his face, he was completely hammered.

"C'mon, Harry! Let's go!"

He came over to where Harry was standing, right next to my bed. He grabbed Harry's arm but before they could leave, he started throw up all over me and my bed.

"Holy fuck! Sorry!" he said.

I ran out of my room and into the bathroom. I looked at Niall's vomit all over my hair, face, and shirt. Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Hope you liked this chapter! Comment, Vote :)

-Gillian_Directioner