Ch.2 New Friends New Team

(Now the blond hair guy is Luke and the emotionless one is Carlos)

Luna's POV:
"Man this is a heck of a party don't you think Lilac?" I asked Lilac but she seems to be....fangirling? So I looked at where she was looking at and OMG...
No one's POV:
As Luna was trying to see where Lilac was looking they were both so happy that they joined because the person they were looking at was the one and only Mirajane.
"MIRAJANE!!!" was what mira heard then turned and smiled which made them both faint...
Mirajanes POV:
"Oh dear" as I saw the Luna and Lilac faint What should I do... I thought, then it struck me, I decided to call over the new boys "Hey Luke and Carlos, do you boys mind carrying the girls to the infirmary? they seemed to faint at the sight of me..." I asked sweetly "uh...sure mirajane" They both replied Good my plan is falling into action I thought.
Lukes POV:
"....they seemed to faint at the sight of me"Mirajane said so I looked at Carlos and he slowly nodded his head "uh...sure mirajane" was all I said so I ended up carrying the girl named Lilac She looks cute while sleeping...WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING I JUST MET HER!!! I yelled in my thoughts.
Carlos's POV:
As I picked up the girl named Luna I thought to myself She looks so peaceful,I should be careful also it's because she looks like an angel while sleeping...OH NO PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME!!!
~Time Skip~(After waking up from the infirmary)
Lilacs POV:
After Luna and I woke up from the infirmary we both realised that we were both been carried here by someone so we went out into the loud crazy guild and asked mirajane without hesitation " Hey Mirajane do you know who carried us into the infirmary?" "Oh...the new boys Luke and Carlos carried you girls since I couldn't carry you both at the same time and because i couldn't leave the bar." Mira replied back so after i faced Luna and she knew what i was gonna say "Let's go?" she asked and I nodded my head as a 'yea'.
Luna's POV:
After i knew what Lilac was gonna say I asked "Let's go?" and she nodded her head so we both went off to find the boys.
When we found them we both ran up to them and we both said "Thanks...for....carrying us....to the... infirmary" as we were both panting for air "It's no big deal but i got an idea why won't we all become a team and go to jobs? we are dragon slayers aren't we?" Luke said while....blushing? I could have sworn I saw him blush I thought to myself then I looked at Lilac and she saw me and asked " what do you think? I think it's the best way to repay them if we did don't you?" " True...ok i'm in but what should we call our team?" I said to everyone. "I thought of a name" I heard Carlos say "oh~...what is it?" I asked " Team Drago" was what he said.