Ch.3 Mira's Plan for the Newbies

Mirajanes POV :
I saw the new members coming towards me "Hey Mirajane where do we go to inform about a new team?" Yes they are going to form a team and that makes my job easier I thought "First you go to the master to tell him then you come back to me so I can write down your team's name and then you guys can finally go on a job." I replied with my smile "Ok thanks Mira." They said as they left for the masters office. Time for my plan to make it's move I thought.
Still Mirajanes POV:
I called my best friends "Lucy, Erza, Juvia and Levy please come over here I have something to tell you and it's important"."Coming Mira!" I heard the girls as they were coming over.
When they came over they seemed to already know what I was gonna say and said to me "Mira is it another OTP mission of yours?" "YEP!!!" I yelled
"So what's the plan and who's the targets?"they asked "easy, the targets are the new members of the guild and the plan is to get two of each of the members to do a separate mission, but the missions are created by us ok?" I replied "sounds like a plan to us, besides there's no stopping the OTP queen." They said while giggling but I just giggled along.
No one's POV:
When Mira gave the girls the plans of the mission, team drago arrived to write down their name for their team and the girls were nervous until they left for the request board "*phew~*that was a close call"Lucy said " agreed, I think it's best if we plan this at Lucy's place"I added in"is it ok with you Lucy?" Erza asked "come on please lu-chan"begged Levy "Yea come on love-rival Juvia thinks it's safer at your house"Juvia said while giving her a glare"sure, but I have to make sure that Natsu and Happy doesn't barge in."Lucy said "Don't worry they won't be coming to your house today Lucy" Erza and Mirajane said together with a dark aura surrounding them that it sent a shiver down the girls spine "uh..um...ok" Lucy said kinda nervous "we'll meet at her house at 3:40 then.""ok"all the girls said at the same time.
~Time Skip~ {Lucy's Place}
Lucy's POV:
It's only 3:35 only at least five more minutes for them to arrive I thought to myself as I was lying on my bed until I heard somebody knocking on the door "coming!" I called when I was  heading towards the door, when I opened the door I saw the girls standing there "come in girls and Erza I got you some strawberry cake" I said and Erza just ran inside straight towards the kitchen and I saw everyone sweat dropped "well i guess someone already made herself at home"Levy said to break the silence as the girls came inside.
{Back at the guild}
Luna's POV:
As we were looking at the request board for a mission to do I realized that I was been watched but I just shrugged it off and kept looking for a job...
-Time Skip- -2 months-