Chapter 9

Lox
I sit up from my bunk hitting my head. "Ow you Mother Trucker." I mumble rubbing my head.

I slip my feet out of my bunk and hop down. I walk to the living room and sit on the couch.

I look to my left and see Kenzie. "Hey. How was last night?" I say. Asking the second sentece. "Uh. It was great. I mean really. I met Daniel Skye and the Dolan Twins and Twiamz." She says. "Lucky!" I whine.

I stand up and ask what she wants to eat. "Um. Pop tarts would sound good." She says. I walk to the pantry and heat up four double fudge pop tarts.

I then see the four people Kenzie was talking about. "What the hell. Mackenzie!" I scream. She runs to the pantry and she covers her mouth. "They probably followed me on." She says. Grayson winks at me and I blush.

I look away. He comes to me and we walk to the living room. He connects his lips with mine. Then Kayden walks in. He pushes Grayson off of me and punches him.

I run to my bunk and tear up. I can see it now. Grayson on the floor bloody. I can't let that happen. I run to the living room and lush Kayden off of him. Just then I get an impact in my stomach.

I tear up and Kayden tries to say something. "Save it Kayden" I say putting my hand in his face. I walk to my bunk and go on my phone.

Mackenzie
Right now I'm in my bunk ooVooing the O2L guys. Ricky,Kian,Jc,and Sam. Also with Tyler Oakley.

Since I'm YouTube famous I've been hanging with the guys and Andrea and Jenn. Now I'm finally gonna meet my idol Tyler Oakley. He was one of the reasons I'm still like happy.

I wave and say hi. We all talk until my curtains open to see Madison Beer, Jenn, and Andrea. I hang up and hug them.

We grab our penny boards and ride around. We all know where the bus was heading to. The hotel everyone was staying at.

We rode to Starbucks and sat down and caught up. Since I've been gone field a while not calling any any of them. Then they break the news. "We've been invited to Magcon!" They squeal. "OMG. YASSS!" I scream. Causing many Starbucks Patrons to look at us. We finish the last of our drinks and throw them away. Since we're in Colorado where it's cold we went to the mall to get clothes for the cold climates.

I got jeans, sweaters, a few pair of combat boots, tanks, flannels and some hair accessories. We basically got the same thing the walked to get new pennyboards. Mine is pretty old and needy so I got a mint green one with light pink wheels. Andrea got a purple and black one, Jenn got a full on blue one, and Madison got multicolored. We finished shopping and rode to the hotel. Madison and I walked to.the room that we'll be sharing that's connected to Andrea and Jenn's room.

I put my clothes away and sat on my bed on my phone. I got a text from Niall. I read it and I started crying. It read: listen Kenz. I don't think this is working can we just be friends? I'm so pissed. I throw my phone across the room that's how mad I was.

Then Madison just stared and me and came over. "H-H-H-He broke up with m-m-me." I say. She runs circles around my back.

"It doesn't matter. You were to good for him anyways." She says. Then I hear my phone buzz. I look at the shattered IPhone 6 plus. I open twitter and go on his page. Only to see a pic of him kissing a new girl captioned. My one and only love. Barf in my mouth.

I show Madison and she texts Andrea and Jenn to come in. They rush in with a lot of ice cream and movies. They and me a chocolate chip cookie dough and a spoon.

I sit on the couch and eat it. I turn on Grown Ups 2 and laugh at some parts. God Damn Taylor Laughtner. I drop my finished ice cream and get a new one. "Kenzie stop that's unhealthy." Andrea complains. I cover my ice cream and put it away. I throw the spoon in the sink.

We walk down to the ballroom and dance. 'Literally My Life' by another one of my besties Eva Guttowski also know as MyLifeAsEva on YouTube. In the middle.of.my turn sequence everyone comes in. By everyone I mean Lox, the guys, Kayden, O2L, Tyler Oakley, Daniel, The Dolans, Twaimz, and 1D. I keep turning and go into a front arieal walkover. I finish and end with a back tuck. 12 years of dance and 5 years of gymnastics really payed off.

Then Niall walks to me. "Niall save it were over remeber. Oh ya. You obviously dont. The second and free you text dumped me you went and kissed another one of your little toys." I yell in his face and tend stomp off. I tear up and someone grabs me. I turn around to see Tyler.

I cry into his shoulder and her comforts me. "So is any of the guys single?" He asks. "Tyler!" I scold. I pull away from his grasp and storm away. I go into the elevator and click the up button. I arrive at my floor and swipe my key card.

I slump on my bed and think to myself. That little Irish bastard. He ripped up my heart. I'm gonna get him and that girl. But why would he. Ugh I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door opened.