Chapter 14

I woke up and swung my feet over the edge of the bed. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I dried off and wrapped myself with my towel. I grabbed my clothes which is a lace crop top, jean shorts, and a jean material shirt.

I put on my black ankle booties and I curl my hair and do my makeup. I step out and see Madison ready.

"Hey." She says.

"Hey." I say.

We walk to the elevator and downstairs. We walk to the buffet and get breakfast. I get a muffin and eat it.

"Hey babe." Shawn says sliding in the chair across from me. "Hey." I smile.

"Wanna go on a date with me tonight. Just you and me. I need to show you something." He says

"Sure." I smile.

I stood up and smiled. I walked down to the lobby and outside. I walked to the salon and walked inside.

"I have an appointment for Mackenzie Stephenson." I say.

"Um. Yes follow me." The lady said. I walked to the sink and sat down.

"Okay what do you need?" She asked.

"Um I'm get layers and my hair re-dyed." I say.

She started washing my hair and rinsed. We walked to the stylist chair and I went on my phone.

"What colors do you want." She said.

"How about strawberry blonde. " I said.

"Sure." She said walking towards the huge arrangement of hair dye.

She started mixing it and came back with it. She applied it and we went back to the sink. She washed the excess dye out and went back to the styling chair.

She did the layers and blow dried my hair. She left it in my natural curls. I stood up and took a selfie.

I payed and walked to Starbucks. I got a S'mores Frappé. I walked back to the hotel and went to my room.

"Your hair looks amazing!" Jenn yelled. She had new hair too. It was like bleached.

"You too." I smiled.

I walked to Shawn's room and knocked.

I heard him singing. And feminine giggles.

"Shawn stop!" She giggled.

"No can do Emma." He laughed.

I opened the door and saw his sister. I hope. She looked around 13 so it has to be his sister.

"Hey Kenz." He said.

"Who's this." I stammered.

"She's my little sister okay." He said.

"Hi I'm Emma." She said extending her hand.

"Mackenzie. Shawn's girlfriend." I smiled shaking her small hand.

"Pick you up at seven alright." He said

"Yeah." I smiled walking out.

I went to my room and checked time. Six fifty-five. It said. Already. I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for Shawn.

There was a knock on the door so I opened it. There stood Shawn with a rose. "Shawn." I said .

"What." He said.

"I love you and I love us. " I smiled.

We walked down to the lobby and to the ballroom.

"This is where we first met. Remember." He said.

"No. We first met at that horrible high school I have to go to in two weeks." I said.

"Don't cry. We're going somewhere now." He said dragging me to the limo.

We soon arrived at the mystery place and we got out. We were at a stadium.

"Shawn! Shawn! Shawn!" Screaming girls chanted.

"What?" I said.

He led me to a backdoor and we went in. There were outfits and makeup.

"What is this?" I said.

Then two girls threw me an outfit and started doing my hair and makeup.

I was in a black sparkly bralet and high wasted shorts with thigh high leather boots. My hair was half up half down and curled.

I was pushed to a stage and handed a headset to sing. "And here's your nominee for favorite female singer performing One Last Time!" Screamed Lucy Hale. The curtains opened and all the girls screamed.

I sang and finished. I ran off stage and jumped on Shawn

"Baby I love you." I smiled.

"Love you more babe." He said I bit my lip and kissed him. This kiss was magical. Not like any other kiss.

He pulled away and smiled

"Love you more." He said.

We went back to the hotel and once my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.