x

The next morning, Ashton was on his flight to California. He had his headphones and couldn't mind off the small boy he left in his bed. He sighed and started to rub his forehead. He looked out the window and watched the land go by. His thoughts drifted to Luke multiple times and every time they did, he downed more alcohol. Calum had come with him on the trip, he was sitting beside him. He didn't say anything to his best friend. It hurt to see the male in conflict with himself. But he knew Ashton built walls whenever something was wrong. The only way Calum ever knew to make him happy again was giving him a blow job.

"Stop looking at me like I'm a wounded puppy, Calum. I'm fine."

"What happened."

"I'm not answering that."

"It wasn't a question."

Ashton looked over, his eyebrows raised then his gaze turned into a glare, "Who made you the boss?"

"Don't avoid it, Ash. I know you."

Ashton downed another bottle of the alcohol beside him, "I don't care."

"Who are you trying to convince?"

Ashton slammed the bottle down and grabbed Calum's shirt, "Fu.ck off." He growled.

Calum wasn't scared of Ashton; he'd seen this Ashton before, "Fine." He muttered and pushed Ashton's hands off him.

               Their flight landed thirty minutes later and Calum was holding Ashton up since he was stumbling. Calum glanced at Ashton's phone laying on the seat, he pocketed it. Ashton let out a moan of pain, and then giggled.

"Calllll, your lips are pretty. Why don't you ever give me blow jobs anymore?"

Calum muttered a 'godd.amn' before smiling, "Because you don't pay me for that." He let out a gruff laugh to himself.

"I'll pay you..." Ashton slurred as Calum grabbed their bags.

"You'd better sober up before dinner because we have a serious meeting." Calum muttered as he dragged the curly haired male to the car.

+

               Calum still had Ashton's phone by the time he passed out two hours before the meeting. He opened the phone, knowing his password to be 1994. He looked through the number of contacts Ashton had before finding 'kitten'.

To: Kitten

Hello, it's Calum. Ashton's secretary. First off, whatever Ashton did, I am sure he didn't mean it. He doesn't think before he does things a lot. Second, can I have the number of your cute friend?

From: Kitten

555-832-3973

To: Kitten

I'm sorry Ash doesn't change.

+

               The night Ashton left Luke,

               Luke didn't want to bother Michael's masturbating and pizza eating, so he walked around in the rain. Of course it had to be raining on a night like this. Luke wandered aimlessly around the streets of Orlando. He found himself at a beach sooner than later and sat in the soaking wet sand. He didn't even mind he'd probably find it in unnecessary places later. He watched the waves that everyone always compared his eyes to. He wondered if Bondi beach's waves were crazy right now. That was the beach he and his older friend Tyler used to go to.

"Fu.cking prick. He didn't even ask if I wanted dinner. He just left four hundred dollars. I feel like a god.amn prostitute." Luke whispered to himself as he traced patterns in the sand.

               It wasn't that Luke expected more-Well he did. He expected a cuddle and dinner afterwards. Fu.ck, he was hungry... Anyways, he set his expectations too high once again. He messed with the buttons on his shirt for a moment then started to take it off. He threw it to the side and took his pants off as well, standing in boxers. He started to make his way towards the water. He got in and got to where he could sit without being drowned. His eyes stayed on the moon and he wanted to scream at it but it felt inappropriate for the time it was, 2:23am. He just looked for the face in the moon like he always did as he felt the waves hug ever curve of his body and seek out warmth. He wished someone would do that to him. That's all he really wanted.

               He headed back around six am. He had sat in the water for endless hours, moving some and dunking under the water a few times but when the sun started to show he figured he should lock himself away to cry under the covers of the fluffy duvet. He reached into his back pocket and fumbled for his key card but couldn't find it. He let out a sigh, knowing fully well what he had to do. He called Michael and told him to open the door.

"What're you doing back so... Lu... What happened?" Michael's eyes widened as he hurried to bring the male inside. He took in his soaking wet appearance and red eyes.

"Ashton left me right after he fu.cked me." Luke muttered.

Michael opened his mouth to speak then closed it when Luke fell onto the bed. Michael sound himself sitting beside Luke's tall figure and letting out silent cries. Michael ran his hand through Luke's hair.

"I don't want to say it but--... Sugar daddies don't usually have a lot of emotional attachments." Michael whispered and sighed softly at the male's shaking figure.

"I-I know. I-I thought he was different."

               Present.

               Luke was laid across the bed, freshly changed sheets on the comfortable mattress. He tugged the fluffy blanket up to his chin and let out a soft sigh at the warmth of the sheets. Michael was texting Calum. Luke heard his chuckles and practically mimicked him under his breath as he looked at his laptop, looking at the new campus he'd be moving to.

"Cal thinks I would bottom." Michael snorted, "Isn't that funny?"

Luke glanced at him then his laptop, "I'm looking at our college. Maybe you should do the same. Maybe get a map so you don't get lost and end up in a sewer."

Michael rolled his eyes at Luke's attitude, "I know you're upset about Ashton but that doesn't mean you need to be rude to the friend who stayed up and rubbed your back all night. Not to mention showered with you."

"You weren't supposed to mention that ever again."

Michael sat up, "Look, dude. It's only for the money. Ashton is your sugar daddy, not some kind and caring guy. You shouldn't have expected that from him." Michael muttered and got up, pulling on his shoes. "I'm going to go and take a walk, feel free to jack off or get your sh.it straight. Just don't order pizza without me or I'll leave you too."

"Such a great friend!" Luke called before hearing the door slam.

               Maybe Michael did have a good point. Ashton was just his sugar daddy to provide and pay him. This was all for school anyways and Luke did get fu.cked in the process. Luke stared at the screen and shut it. He rolled over and stared at the four hundred dollars sitting on the desk. He could buy his English books with that... Or he could go blow it on clothing and other useless sh.it he didn't need. Then an idea popped into his head, if he was just a sugar baby to Ashton, he should probably start acting like one.

---

kinda a crappy chapter but i wanted to update and give you guys something! also i did put a random number in the chapter so i have no idea what happens if you call it!! i hope you guys enjoyed it and i'm sorry it was all over the place x