xvi

listen to the audio if you want to really get into the mood!!

//

"You're such a good boy, Luke."

Luke responded with a moan as Ashton's fingers pressed against the panties with a small smirk on his lips, 'typical' Luke thought. Ashton's fingers brushed over the cloth, with a bit more pressure which he earned a moan from Luke. Ashton wet his lips slightly as he watched the male's reactions to his actions. Ashton pressed their foreheads together and watched Luke's bright blue eyes cloud with lust and need for Ashton as Ashton's did the same from their hazel state. Luke's fingers moved to Ashton's arms, raking his nails slightly down them, not with too much pressure.

"I wish you could see yourself like this, already falling apart with a single touch from me. Do you know how hot that is, little kitten?" Ashton cooed, the smirk never leaving his lips as his other hand rubbed up and down Luke's thigh.

Luke's breath was hitched slightly as Ashton's fingers dipped across the band of his panties and into the cloth, his cool fingers touching his hot skin, "daddy..." Luke whined breathlessly.

"So fu cking cute, little one." Ashton murmured and nipped at his lower lip with a soft chuckle, he connected their lips as his fingers brushed past Luke's member, growing harder with that touch. Ashton's fingers moved back to his bum, circling his entrance. "Want my fingers, Lukey? Hm? Want to see you beg for em', alright?"

Luke gave a short nod, mumbling things quietly, expecting Ashton's fingers for this. Ashton let out a laugh and teased the male slightly as he barely entered his finger; Luke whined at this and pushed his hips down.

"Luke." Ashton growled out and pulled out his fingers.

"Sorry, daddy. Please, just need your fingers so bad, daddy. So bad." Luke whimpered out, his eyes staying locked with Ashton's.

Ashton spit slightly over his fingers, reaching down again, "Okay, kitten, you're going to get them, I promise." He murmured as he pushed their foreheads, Ashton's eyes now focused on Luke's lips.

Luke squeaked at the feeling of Ashton's fingers at his entrance. Ashton bit his lower lip, watching Luke's reaction to slipping two fingers into his hole. Luke's lips parted and his eyes stayed watching Ashton's. Ashton curled the fingers and then started to scissor his fingers within the male. Luke rocked his hips down on his fingers, ignoring the stopping of the car. Ashton did as well, his lips parting slightly as Luke's hands reached down to his bulge, rubbing. The heat between the two was intense as they watched both of their eyes fill with lust.

"Need to go inside, little one." Ashton murmured to the male, licking over his lips after a moan slipped through.

Luke nodded, "Carry me, daddy?" He whispered as Ashton pulled his fingers out from the male's hole.

"'Course, a princess shouldn't walk, hm?" Ashton smirked softly , pulling Luke's panties back up and fixed his skirt over his bum.

Ashton reached for the door handle, getting out first then motioning for Luke to come over to him. Luke obliged and moved into Ashton's outstretched arms. Ashton picked him up and laid a soft kiss to his head,

"Cute little kitten, aren't you?" Luke didn't know why but he enjoyed being called this and cooed over, he only put 'kitten' on his profile because it was on a lot of others that he examined, but he loved being called this.

"Only for you." Luke whispered back, kissing Ashton's neck once again which Ashton accepted.

Ashton gave a short nod and pecked his head in response. Ashton practically barged down the door, setting Luke on the couch as he ridded himself of his shirt, pushing their lips together roughly.