CHAPTER 17: Taking Care of Me

The drive back was awkward, no talk.

We go to his house, in which he lives with Jc and JJ (friend/coworker), and I really don't know why we came here instead of Melany's house.

When he parks, he explains.

"Look, Melany told me to take care of you, and probably that's the least that you want, but she is a good friend of mine" 'I know' I think to myself "if you don't want to sleep here, it's ok, I can drive you home, but you are not spending the entire day alone at Melany's house" he says, and I agree with him. I get bored in that house to be honest.

We take our luggage down and we go inside the house. Kian in front of me.

JJ is standing in front of the door with a broom in his hands ready to attack.  

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Kian screams to JJ while covering his face.

"DUDE! DON'T DO THAT TO ME!" JJ screams too, I just stay back "I'm sorry! But I though you didn't come back until tomorrow, so I freaked out with the noises!" JJ continues.

"What happened? What are you guys here?" JJ asks questions I'm not ready to answer, and I am about to burst in tears again.

"We just wanted to come home and chill, the hotel room wasn't that comfy and we were tired form Six Flags" Kian says saving my ass.

After JJ could say any other word, Kian takes me to his room and I sit on the bed.

"I assume you want to be alone, so if you need anything, I'll be right there" he points to a little couch that it's in front of his room. But, I don't want to be left alone, I want to explain to him what happened and how I feel about it, I had enough time to think on the way here.

"Well, you are assuming wrong" I say while padding a place in the bed "I kind of want to explain what happened"

He sits where I told him without saying a word.

"While you were showering, my phone rang, and I answered. There was some girl screaming and asking for you and Jc, so I guess those were your fans; and I don't think I like this life, where you are constantly attacked by fans. I know there is something positive to it, but I don't think I can bare the negative stuff" I say, and he seems shocked.

I continue "I am by no means telling you to choose one or the other, but like I told you before, I want nothing to do with it" I think it got worse, because his eyes opened widely and then he looks down.

Did I just told him I want nothing to do with him?