Cowboy

i woke up......"ALLY!.." i screamed her name. I took a deep breath. It was dark, i woke up in a tent, i smell fire i looked around i see Ally across from me. We were wraped up in thick blankets. I can here a fireplace crackle outside the tent. Ally had a black eye, were the man hit her and he hit her in the presure point on her neck. Ally wasen't awake. I got up and glazed around the tent i checked on Ally i felt her neck and check her heartbeat, in relief she was alive. I decided to leave her alone and looked around. The tent was green, i unzipped the tent, and put on my shoes. Which were off and that was wierd becouse i remeber wearing them when the man came. 

I see the man on a log, he was drinking hot coco. I looked outside i see tents, lots of people were in them. I noticed it was a camp.  The man told me to sit down, i did and he started telling what was going on. "Everybody doesen't know whats going on.....but i have something that i need to tell you."I looked at him closely. "Theres a sickeness going around...and its like a wave... if you survive it you win untill the next wave gets you and it goes...on..and on..." 

"Who are you! " i asked in a fiercely attitude. The man looked at me to my feet to my head examing me. He put his hot coco down and held out his hand in a nice way. " Im Cowboy... " I glanced up him glaring the fire was shining in our eyes. 

" Why the fuck did you take us here?...huh?" He said "Im a Sherif." He held up his badge and took off his blanket and it was a uniform. His uniform was riped and dirty. "I diden't mean to hurt you guys.. but i saved your asses..your safe here....trust me." 

I sat down on a rough log. "How long till Ally wakes up?..." i said

 "Any Minute now..." he said taking a sip of his hot coco

Cowboy offerd me a hot chocolate. I was thirsty i needed something. "You got any water?.."  He opend up a bottle of water and tossed at me.  "Oh my gosh...ahh thank you.." 

"Your Welcome.." we both stared at the fire and thought about life. Cowboy was achelly a good man, even though he looked creepy as hell. But maby he can help us out.