When you try to cook for them

Onew:
"Jagi?" Onew peeks his head through the door- pretty surprised that your in the kitchen (cause you can't cook ok).
"What're you doing?" You turn around with a nervous smile, "...cooking." You looks over shoulder to see unfinished batter, "what're you cooking?" Onew figures that you're trying to learn to cook due to him preposing to you a couple of days ago. "Cake, I don't know if it's good or not though." Onew sticks his fingers in the cake and gives it a try "it's perfect."

Key:
Since key is the cook of the house your gonna try to outdo him. He's been bragging about his skills for a while and your getting tired. You googled some recipes and hopefully you had everything with no need to go shopping. You got out the ingredients and began.
After 30 minutes you heard the front door shut off, you figured it was either key or Minho since the others were called in for some work. You didn't mind either since you needed someone to try it for you. "(Y/N)! I'm home!"
Key. Perfect. "In the kitchen!" "Really?" He ran walked into the kitchen, "hay lookin- what's cookin?" He said and you laughed at his terrible try of a pick up line. "(Food)." You said, he gave it a smell and smiled. " I didn't you can cook, you'd burn the kitchen down."
"Ha ha." You remarked. You held up some and you tasted it and you felt a bit nervous. "It's really good!" You have you a peck and you smiled.

Minho

"Jagi, would you like a snack?" You asked Minho as he faces you and nods. He's been lying on your lap for a while so you figured a small snack should move him up since he plans to go to the gym. You got up slowly and went into the kitchen. he follows you, " I wanna help." Mumbles tiredly. You shake your head no, "i wanna make the food this time! You always do it..." You say and he laughs and kisses your cheek. " alrighty then, princess. Don't burn the kitchen okay?" He says referring to last time you tried to cook. He then pats your head and goes back to the couch you and you pout.

Taemin

"Let's make a banana cake!" Taemin says excitedly and you pout. "We make that every other time! It has to be special this time!" It was SHINee's anniversary and you and taemin were trying to cook up something to celebrate it with the others. It was gonna be tough to be put on food duty since none of you were cooks. You both ended up with flour and eggs in the end and got scolded together. But you both sneaked kisses every now and then so it was worth it. <3

Jonghyun

It was jonghyun's birthday and you were planning him breakfast in bed as a surprise. Since you weren't such a good cook you went for something simple eggs and toast. It wasn't the most fancy but you didn't want to ruin it. You went up to your shared bedroom careful not to drop it and opened the door slowly with your foot you placed the food on the nightstand and examined his face and messy hair. You gave him a peck and he slowly opened his eyes. "Morning birthday boy" and placed the toast in his mouth smiling.