its up to you

"Damian, if you don't put me down we are going to have serious problems." I yelled.

"But baby, you look so beautiful flying high in the sky."

"Oh, I bet I'll look even better with my foot up your ass. Now put me down!"

I've been with Damian since I was in 9th and he was in 10th. We've been engaged for 2 years now. He's my best friend and my lover.

"You can be such a crybaby." Damian chuckled.

"Hush, I didn't ask for you to say anything. Now are you coming to chill with us later on?"

"Yeah, I'll drop you off then come back after I handle some business," He kissed me, got in his car and drove off.

I walked into the house to find my sister, Sophia, and her boyfriend, David, on the couch getting frisky. I didn't want to interrupt so I quietly walked upstairs.

Ever since I moved in with my mom, I've been free to do whatever. She's always at work so I never have to ask if it's okay for me to go somewhere.

Living with my dad wasn't the easiest. He was always secretive and controlling. I see why Sophia's mom and my mom left his sorry behind where he's at.

Even though, things are more lenient with my mom I only find myself getting out the house when it's with Damian or Sophia. Most of my time is spent in my room.

My room is like my haven. Along my wall, I have a bookshelf filled with books I want to read over and over and books I plan on reading in the future. My bed, which is a queen size, sits right in the middle of the room giving me enough space to move around. There's not many decorations since I don't know what to put up.

I hear a noise and I'm sure David and Sophia are now on the floor. I walk over to my door.

"Could y'all keep it down. I'd appreciate it." I say before closing my door.

I kind of wish Damian was here. I have nothing to do. There's never anything on the telly and I don't feel like reading.

I decide to lay on my bed and take a nap.

Suddenly, I am awaken by a frantic David.
"Astrid, do you have any condoms?" David asked while trying to catch his breath.

My eyes widened.

"I got some." Damian said as he walked up behind him.

"Thanks bro."

"No problem."

Its so weird for me to know my sister is having sex, but at least I know it's the same guy every time. Sophia is a month younger than me. Apparently, her mom started her in school late so she's in 12th and I'll be heading off to college soon.

"Hey babycakes." Damian said enthusiastically.

"Hey, how you doing?"

"Good, and you?"

"I'm fine. What did you have to go do?"

"Don't you worry about that."

"Ugh, you're always telling me not to worry about something."

He let out a laugh. " 'Cause its better that way. So, what do you want to do?"

"Its up to you, boo." He got up and put the movie "Love and Basketball" in the DVD player. We were sleep before the previews began.

\\

× leave comments and feedback ×