Chapter 17

Sorry it took so long

Warning!!! There's a dirties!!! I'll let you know when 😉

~~~Maddies POV~~~

I wake up next morning, in Jcs arms. I look at the ring on my finger and smile, remembering what happened last night. I look to the side and see a sleeping Jc.

I quietly get up and put on high waisted shorts, a white t-shirt, black converse, and I tied a red flannel around my waist. I put my hair in a messy bun and headed downstairs.

"Hey Maddie!" I hear Ricky say when I walk into the kitchen. "Is Jc still sleeping?" he asks.

"Yea, I'm gonna go wake him up though." I answer, opening the fridge and grabbing an 'Arizona'. I hear Ricky gasp. "What?" I ask, turning to see a smiling Ricky. He walks up and grabs my hand.

"You and Jc are engaged?!" He asks loudly. I smile and nod. He pulls me into a hug. "I'm so proud of you guys! But if one of you guys hurt the other one, ill have to kill both of you." I laugh and he pulls away, grabbing my hand and studying the ring. "When did it happen?" he asks.

"Last night, around midnight Jc and I went to the park. He said he didn't mean to do it then but it felt right."

"Awww, now go wake the buttface up!" he says excited. I nod and run upstairs, opening the door to our room and walking up to a sleeping Jc.

"Jc baby." I say quietly. I get no answer. "Jc." I whisper in his ear.

"What?" he mumbles.

"Get up Jc." I whisper again.

"No." He mumbles again, putting his hand on my face and pushing me away.

I walk back over to the bed and began to straddle Jc. I sit right on his lap and lean down to his lips.

"Jc baby, why don't you get up?" I whisper, brushing my lips against his.

His eyes are still closed, but his breaths start to get heavier and he licks his lips. He's obviously turned on.

"Come on baby," I start grinding against him. "Get up." I whisper.

He keeps his eyes closed, but He moans and slightly throws his head back. I can feel him on my butt. I hold in a giggle and fake a sigh.

"Ok Jc, you win." I say, getting off and walking towards the door.

"Your ass looks great in those shorts if I do say so myself." I hear him say. I turn around and laugh.

"Now now Jc, you can look, but if you don't get up now, you can't touch." I say. He groans and starts to get up, but his eyes widen and he lays back down.

"Um, I think I'll just lay for a while longer." He says nervously. I laugh.

DIRTIES STARTS HERE!... Sorta.

"And why is that?" I say seductively. He blushes. I begin to walk close to him. "Can I help you?" I whisper in his ear. He bites his lip and breaths heavily. I take that as a yes.

I remove the blankets from above him to reveal his boxers. He has a huge bulge.

"Ma-Maddie." Jc shakily whispers.

"Yes Jc?" I reply, admiring his bulge.

"Y-you don't have to do this. I know you're a virgin and I want to make sure you're ready." He says.

"Jc, I'm not ready for sex, but this isn't sex. I want the first time to be special ok? so just let me help you." I say. He nods.

I move up and kiss his lips. He automatically kisses back and this time, I glide my tongue on his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He allows and we explore each others mouths.