World is mine~ L x BW

{I publish how they looked like in my Art book}
Blitzwing's P.O.V, [Icy]: Vhat A Vonderful day!!! The sun is shining and I had a refreshing nap, And Because Megatron gave us the day off. After the Autobots and us Signed a Truce, No more battling, No more blood, and No more separation between Lord Megatron and his little fair princess, The Prime. And more time for me and Lugnut!!
As I got up, I took of my Dark purple nightgown and put on a nice Blue crop top with a Deciptercon symbol on the middle of the shirt, with a Dark blue mini skirt [of course with the Deciptercon symbol on the bottom of the skirt on the left side], with a purple bracelet, Black flats, shaped earrings and A Rose on the top to match it all. And added some of my Sweet smelling perfume. I also took liberty to turn my human form on. I did a small chant and a glowing light changed me into a Male with a almost girl's face with Lava red eyes, Short Chocolate brown hair, and Peach colored skin. I vonder Vhat Lugnut's doing. I walk outside as down the hall. I noticed the troops looking at me. I do recall that Megaron says its ok to turn Human form inside the base. We all knew our forms. They should be used to seeing me in Human. I Perfer it. I just ignored them an continued walking towards Lugnut's room. New one's..I thought. As I finally reached the door, I knocked on it softly, Hoping I wasn't disturbing him. "Who is it?", The voice in the inside said. "Um....It's me Icy...", I said blushing. Lugnut opened the door. He was wearing a Black V collared shirt and Blue jeans. And White Nike Air Force sneakers. He was in his human form, a Male with Light green hair, Tan skin, and Ruby red eyes. He had a black Eye patch with a Deciptercon symbol on it. "I vas conferring if we could go to the movies, or somewhere. I vant to spend some time vith you...",I said blushing. "Ok, Since we gave the day off", Lugnut replied.
"So Vhat vill it be?", I asked curious as Me and Lugnut were walking in the city of New York. Due to Space bridges we were able to go. Ve even let some Autobots come vith us!! Megatron and Optimus went to Paris, Bumblebee and Prowler went to Japan, Ratchet and Wheeljack went to Australia to meet Wheeljack's favorite Youtuber, SMG4, And Starscream and Soundwave went to Hawaii. "You will see...", Lugnut said.
-A few mins later........-
"Ok!! Were here!!", Lugnut said. I looked and Gasped. It was Rockefeller center!! A perfect O formed on my mouth. I was in Complete shock. It was so pretty!!
We had to transform in order to get to the top. So we said a Short chant and The beam of light hit us and we became 100% percent Cybertroinion and Transformed and Reached the top. It was a wonderful view. I hugged Lugnut in a thanks. "Oh my Primus.....It's so Beautiful up here...", I said. I could see the sun set in the distance.
Since It looked like we were at the top of the world....I decided to Sing "World Is Mine", By: Hatsune Miku. She is an awesome Artist!!! Along side The Living Tombstone and other bands. But I love her "Crime and Punishment", and Of course "World is mine"!!!
As we Transformed and Went back to base we Stopped by The Empire State Building to take on last look at the Sunsut. As my head rested on Lugnut's chest, I whispered, "I love you". Hs kissed my forehead. "Love you too".
This had to be the best day of my life ever....❤️
                    The End~🌹