Candy from a Stranger~ M X OP

[The song you should listen too while reading this is called
"Candy from a Stranger" By: Myah Marie ft. Laze & Royals. Also warning for some Smut!!]
Optimus's P.O.V: I'm so bored!Its Afternoon outside. Its 90 degrees. I twirled my aqua dress with Dark blue ribbons with red lace. I was wearing Black flats, I had an Autobot necklace, My antenna's with a Wire that connected to my iPhone 6. I was listening to "Just that Sexy" By: Myah Marie. Maybe I'll go out to the street. It's not that hot. 90 degrees is nothing for us Autobots. I was still listening to the song. Ratchet was in the living room too busy, reading "Fifty Shades of Grey" . He shouted at me at the doorway still focused on the book, "Don't take Candy from strangers!". I sighed. I had a brown cross-bag that contained my phone, 3ds, Lipstick, Cash, Chapstick, (I was on period) Pads. "Ok! I'm
Going to eat!", I shouted. "I'll back in a few!", I shouted as I exited the base. Bulkhead was "busy" with his new Maid, Sentinel. After he lost a bet he became his maid for 4 weeks. That's a whole different story.

-At America's favorite restaurant, Especially the one from "Hetaila", McDonalds...(I don't know why)-
Still Optimus's P.O.V: I was eating when I noticed someone enter that looked odd. He had black hoodie Blue jeans, Navy converse, and The Hoodie covered his eyes. As he was awaking towards the exit, He looked at me. I was still eating, So I looked at him. He smiled and left. How odd.....
-After he finished eating..-
I left and was walking towards the park to get some peace. As he passed many citizens, He had time to use the bathroom before he left.
As he passed a Alleyway, He Heard someone say, "pssst". I  looked down the alleyway. It was the same guy from McDonalds!! He said, "Wanna sweet?". I said "no thank you". I said, "I don't even you". He replied, "Oh cause your so sweet~!". I sighed. I said "fine".
He gave me my favorite candy!! A Cherry dum dum lollipop. It looked so good. I thought in my mind. "Momma told me don't take Candy from Strangers....Candy from strangers....
Whats I front of me,
I just can't believe
Oh your tempering me.."
He said "Oh but your so sweet~..."
"It's been to long...
Its feels so wrong...
Danger, Danger
Candy from a Stranger".....
I grabbed the lollipop. I said thank you and left the Alleyway. At the park, I sat down on the grass on a blanket. I pulled out the lollipop. Should I eat it? What could go wrong? I pulled the wrapper off and started licking it. Then I felt kinda dizzy.....Maybe because of so much sunlight. I fell on the blanket and fell asleep. Then only thing I saw before snoozing is Blood red eyes staring at me.
Megatron's P.O.V: I got Optimus to eat the sweet! Time to get me a bride!!

*later at The Deciptercon base, On Megatron's throne room*

Optimus's P.O.V: Huh? Where am I? My sight is blocked. Someone or something is pinning my hands from behind. "Who's there?", I asked. "Looks like you woke up..~", The voice said. I shivered. I knew that voice. It was.....Megatron. I gulped. "Your sitting on my knees on my throne....", Megatron said. I could only hear audio. "What Am I doing here?", I asked. Megatron snickered. That's when I felt a hand on my right leg. I blushed red. Megatron said, "Wow...Wet already? You little slut...". I blushed even harder. I said, "Sorry...If you know, I'm on my period". I mentally slapped myself. That's when Megatron French kissed me and said, "Your so sweet~". I blushed brighter.  "The wetter the better...", He said lustfully. He said, "You blush so nicely...A nice shade of red". I growled. What was worse? Getting drugged or Getting seduced by a Pervert? I sighed. That's when I felt him carrying me. Then he places me on something soft. With my hands still tied together, I couldn't run. I heard a door close and lock. Oh no. It better not what I think it is.... Megatron removed the blindfold from my eyes. My Electric blue optics fully awake. Depending where we were, It was Megatron's Chamber. It had Purple curtains,Black walls, A comfy King sized bed that I was now on..I has to admit it was very comfy. Now I wished listened to Ratchet about the Candy....
He sat down next to me...I needed to use the bathroom...it was 3 hours....
I noticed a leak beneath me... It was red. It was my blood...
Megatron noticed. "Your so wet right? Hmmm..Blood...Your on your period right?", He asked. I blushed and nodded. He snickered and pinned me down. I covered my face with my hands and I covered my blue girls underwear with my legs. Megatron moved my right leg. I squeaked. Then he moved the left, Again I squeaked. Then he moved my hands and pinned them above my head. Then with me fully pinned to the bed, He gave me a kiss. Oh no...please tell me its not what I think he's gonna do to me... Oh god... I'm still a Virgin for the love of Primus!! "Please just....", I said panting as he trailed his fingers down to my slender waist. "Yes?", He asked. "Please, Just...Fuck me...", I said panting out. Megatron snickered. "With pleasure~", he Said lust. As He kept Fucking, kissing and Spanking me, I moan, screamed and cried in happiness.....After we were totally knocked out, I learned my lesson. Never take Candy from Strangers. I will follow that from now on.
               The End~ ^///^