Chapter 3

Sorry my chapters are too short I'll try to make them longer but I just don't want them to get boring.

I watched out of the window until the bus arrived I ran to the bus after I got my bag. On my way to the seat someone's foot sticked out tripping me flat on my stomach nocking my breath out.  "Bitch" I look up to see Luke. I get up my eyes starts to tear up I go to the only seat which is next to the seat behind Luke's. I scoot all the way to the window putting my bag next to me so no one would sit. I put my face in my hands as one of my tears slips. I remember what my mom told me when I fell of my bike eleven years ago (when I was six)
Flashback
"Your okay honey" I look down at my cut "but it hurts mommy" I cry. "Shhh you have to be strong to survive on earth" she says sitting next to me "here take a deep breath it will make you feel better"
Flashback over
As the bus arrives I wait for everyone to get off then I get off. I walk in school and see Luke, Michael, Ashton, Calum, and Ashley together my heart started pounding in fear. I make it to my locker and I look back at them and noticed that Ashley had spotted me she points at me and they all start to walk towards me. I quickly pulled out my math book and put my bag in the locker. I fumble as I close my locker then clutched onto my books fast walking towards my math class which I have with Ashton and calum. Some how they caught up with me as Luke pushes me towards the locker "nerd" I gasped while Michael trips me and Ashley punches me "freakin idiot, no one likes you. Fucking slut" she screams at me as if she was crazy mad. I get up and ran to the bathroom sobbing but I remember what my mom told me, so I took a deep breath which worked, as I stopped crying I washed my face.
    **********************************
I walk into class late and I sit in the only empty seat which is next to Ashton. "I'm sorry mrs.Edwards I'm gonna have to give you a detention slip for an unexcused tardy" mrs. Koenigs my math teacher said. I nod quietly looking down. "Are you okay?" I turn around to see Ashton. I simply smiled and looked back down. "Hey listen I'm not like Luke" he says "I don't hate you" I gave him a confused look. "just saying that neither me or calum want you to get hurt." I kindly smiled as he returns a cheeky smile.
As class ends mrs koenigs stops me "Hannah your detention is tomorrow after school" I nod and head to my second class. 
      **********************************
It's my last class where I have athletics with the boys and Ashley. Today we had a free day where we can do what ever we want.  They were all playing volleyball.  I got bored of sitting on the side of the gym so I decided to join in the game. "wow, wow, wow what do you think your doing" Ashley pushes me away. She looks at Luke giving him a 'what do I do with her' look "let her play, she already ruined the game, now let's see what she's got" Luke says walking towards me. He pushes the ball harshly on my stomach making me gasp "show us what you've got" he whispers with venom In his voice looking to me straight in the eye. I break our eye contact as I drop the ball and backed off.
    **********************************
School is over so it is time to head to work, i work at a pet shelter, I get enough money to pay for my phone, gas money, and food.