Memories

Story (V)

It seems like yesterday I made a promise with the man I loved...

"Promise me something" he said quietly. I looked at him "What?" He grabbed my hand "that no matter where I am and where you are we will always find each other" he looked into my eyes. I smiled softly "I promise that no matter where you are and where I am that we will always find each other." He grinned with satisfaction and hugged me.

I wish it was yesterday, I wish I could rewind and keep that promise. But I can't... It's too late for that. He left a year ago with his group, we used to talk all the time but now we don't. All communication was cut off. I stopped doing the things that I loved. All the memories of us would come back and I would cry. I wanted him back here with me.

"Babe come here!" He shouted. I immediately rushed to the living room "what's wrong?" I asked panicked and he chuckled "nothing I just wanted to see if you would come whenever I needed you to" he said and smiled. I put my hands on my hips "Taehyungie!" I whined and he pulled me to him "I'm sorry Babe~" it was impossible not to melt in his embrace.

They were in America now, in L.A to be exact. I would watch the TV just so I could see him. I would go on the computer and check YouTube. I loved to hear his voice but I longed for him to be here with me. I wanted to hear his voice in person.