Wake Up?

(V's P.O.V)

I held her hand and begged her to wake up "please Y/N, please" I repeated those words over and over again. The nurse came in and tried to make me leave but I begged her to let me stay and she did. I looked at Y/N "I remember when we first me" I chuckled at the memory.

(Third Person)
"Jungkook over here!" V ran toward a store that had figurines. He followed V and Jin told them to stay with the others but the two ignored him "cool!" Jin walked over with the other members. As the boys walked in a girl walked over to them "annyeonghaseyo my name is Y/N and I welcome you to the Figurines Store" she smiled. Rap Monster smiled "thank you" then he walked off with Jimin and Suga. J-Hope saw something he liked and he ran over to it. Jin walked with Jungkook, and V stayed there. He stared at the girl and she started to feel uncomfortable.

"Is everything all right sir?" She asked and he nodded "yeah, it's just I couldn't help but stare at you... you really are beautiful" then he walked over to Jin and Jungkook leaving the girl standing there speechless. She blushed and walked back to the counter.

(Third Person)

V held the sleeping girl's hand, he felt like if he let go she would drift away from him. He was slowly falling asleep when suddenly the girl's hand twitched and she slowly opened her eyes. He shot up and looked at her "Y/N!" She looked at him and blinked a few times "Taehyung?" He nodded "yes it's me, Tae-Tae!" She smiled and he hugged her "I missed... you" she said quietly. The young male cried tears of joy "I missed you too."