Broken Doll

I honestly felt like a doll, a broken doll. There was nothing left. As the days went by I stopped caring about my appearance. My hair was messed up and I stopped eating. But I didn't care. All the memories kept coming back and I just wanted too scream for them to go away. I sat down on the couch and turned the T.V on.

V messed with my hair and I laughed "yah! Stop" I moved away. He pouted and pulled me against him "dewdrop, I thought about something" he said with a serious look. I looked at him "what did you think about?" He grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles "I thought about our future, I was really happy because just thinking about us getting married is amazing." I blushed "m...married?!" He nodded.

That would never happen now, he was gone. I cried and cried at the thought of him finding someone else "why did this happen?!" I turned the T.V off and walked to my room. My friends tried calling me but I ignored them, I didn't know what to say. They knew I was sad and they tried to cheer me up. But all I wanted was V here with me. I walked to my room and sat down on the bed.

"Baby let's have a pillow fight" he said cheerfully. I closed the book I was reading and looked at him "why?" He grabbed the book and set it down "because it will be fun" he grabbed a pillow and hit me softly with it. I grabbed another pillow and hit him back and soon we were having a pillow fight. I laughed and then stood up and ran out of the room. He started to chase me "I'm the hunter and you're the deer! Get back here!" He laughed. I shook my head and turned the corner "NEVER!!"

I pulled my knees to my chest and grabbed my phone. I chose a song and I listened to it. It was one of their songs. I closed my eyes and thought about V falling in love with another girl, isn't it sad that I have so little faith in the one I love? I clenched my fists, my nails digging into my palms "stop it!" I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection, I had bags under my eyes, my hair was horrible, I looked like a zombie. My phone went off and I saw it was a text from my friend.

I stood up and walked to the door because the only time she texted me was when she was at the door, but something was wrong. My legs felt heavy, and I found it hard to walk straight. The door opened and my friend looked at me "Y/N!" Her voice faded as I slowly fell forwards and everything went black.