Chapter 4 Hogwarts

HOGWARTS

Credit to J Rowling or creating Hogwarts and all of the characters and credit to Rick Riordan for creating Leo. My only character that's mine is Kelly.

(For those of you that didn't read chapter 3, Kelly decided to take Leo with her. If you've never read the Harry potter series, skip to the next chapter.)

I opened my eyes and gasped; Hogwarts was HUGE! I did a little happy dance. Time to meet Fred, George, and Draco! I giggled.

"Woah"

I turned around and saw Leo looking at the castle in awe. Oh ya, that reminded me of something.

"Oh, Leo, that's Hogwarts. The people there are wizards and witches and they use magic and stuff."

"So where are the broom sticks?" He asked me.

I laughed. "Leo, they look like normal people. But here instead of being called mortal I will be called a muggle. You will be called that too, cuz you're not magical. "

Leo grinned.

Then a really ginormous man walked up to us.

"HAGRID!" I yelled.

"Are you miss book?" Hagrid asked me. I grinned.

"Yep." I said. "And this is Leo, he's a demigod."

Hagrid nodded.

"Follow me." He said.

10 minutes later we were in the great hall.

Dumbledore clapped his hands.

Wtf I thought he was dead.

"ATTENTION!" He yelled.

Everyone turned towards him.

Dumbledore motioned for Leo and I to come over to where he was standing.

"This is Kelly Book. She is a muggle-"

There were some snickers.

"On a mission that may result in the end if the world. And this is her friend Leo Valdez-"

"IM PART GOD LOSERS!" Leo screamed.

"I CAN KILL YOU ALL WITH A FLICK OF MY HAND!"

I giggled.

Dumbledore glared at Leo.

"They will both stay with the Griffindors and you will make them feel welcomed. They will be learning intense spells, but they will be able to handle it."

Leo and I walked over to the Griffindor table. I squealed when I saw Fred and George.

"FRED WEASLEY!!!" I said giving him a hug.

"Oh hay Harry Ron Hermione Dean Ginny Seamaus and others."

They all looked at me like I had five heads. I sighed and explained the whole book situation to them. Luckily my bag was in te common room.

"OMG!" Hermione screamed. "THAT IS SO AWESOME I MEAN LIKE MAYBE SOME OF THEM SAY THE FUTURE, YOU COULD BE FAMOUS BUT I HOPE THAT IT ALL WORKS OUT ANd NOW-"

We all zoned Hermione out if the conversation.

I looked over at the Slytherin table and screamed. "DRACO MALFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!" I yelled. He looked over and rolled his eyes.

I stood up. " I have to do this, it's on my bucket list." I said. With that I walked over to Draco and gave him a hug.

"DRAKEY!" I squealed. He looked annoyed.

"What do you want, mudblood." He asked.

I explained to him what I just explained to the Griffindors and how meeting him was in my bucket list.

Draco looked shocked.

"Well bye bye future husband!" I said to him and walked away. Hahaha.

After we ate the Griffindors led me up to the common room.

I fell asleep and thought

Wow, what an amazing day.