Chapter 7 Uncle Amos' House

I woke up to water being poured on my face.

Wow.

Sadie was turning into Zia.

After taking a hot shower I walked downstairs to where everyone was eating breakfast.

"Hey where's Leo?" I asked.

Uncle Amos looked at me. "He's not feeling well." Amos said.

I groaned. Wow.

I decided to eat some toast. I sat next to Carter because just like Sadie's friends said, Carter was HOT!

Carter looked over at me.

"You know, at first I thought that you were gonna have to physically fight, but now that I thought about it, you may have to mentally fight. You know, like a knowledge thing. "

I laughed.

"Hahahah no it's obviously physical fighting from what I've heard. " I said, but still not sure.

But carter still looked uneasy.

After I ate I walked down to the practice room.  

My first lesson was with Sadie.she thought that it would be good if I learned to do stupid dangerous things while fighting. Cuz it was die or get hurt. Lets just say I basically failed that lesson, because I had no power. I wasn't related to Pharaohs or what ever So I sucked.

"Ha-di!" I yelled.

Nothing happened.

"Say it like you mean it!" Sade cried.

"HA-DI! " I screamed. Nothing.

I walked over to the corner, exhausted. I couldn't do this. I failed at everything so far, an the fate of the world was in my hands.

"Uhhhh Kelly?"

I looked up. Carter was standing there.

"Maybe you need some knowledge on the Egyptian gods and stuff." He said.

Sadie scoffed, and left the room.

"First thing's first." Carter said, sitting down at a table I didn't notice a minute ago.

"The basics."

Well let me just say that the 'basics' were really hard-core learning. After he was done explaining, my head hurt.

But really, I had a weakness for smart guys. I sighed. I was nothing.

I buried my head in my hands.

"Carter," I started, "I'm never gonna succeed this quest. I'm not a geek like you, and I can't fight for my life. I'm gonna be dead by tomorrow."

Carter gave me a hug. "Don't worry." He said.

"Oh, and I'm not a geek." He added.

I grinned.

At the end of the lesson , I decided to see how Leo was feeling. He was laying in a room, and he looked all pale. "Leo." I whispered.

His head shot up.

"Whaaaaa?" He groaned.

"Don't worry Leo, it's ok. You're gonna feel peachy by tomorrow. Oh, and it's time to leave for camp Jupiter. " I said.

When we got downstairs Sadie was able to open a portal for us, and we were off.

_____________________

Vote if u want the next chapter!

tell me what you think! should i continue this book?