Chapter 47 - Surprise!

Morning came and (y/n) woke up to the sound of two snoring boys. Sealand and America looked quite adorable when the slept. Sealand was fully spread out like a starfish and one of his legs and arms was on top of America. He also had America's arm as a pillow and they where both semi drooling. Sealand drooled all over America's arm which made (y/n) laugh really hard accidentally waking them up.

"Huh? What's going on?" Sealand and America practically said in unison as they both sat up and rubbed their eyes. (y/n) pointed to America's arm that was full of drool. Sealand then noticed that his hair was wet from America's drool. "Ewwwww!" They said trying to clean the drool.

(y/n) finished laughing. "Go take a bath you two. I'll go get breakfast ready."

America looked at his phone. "You don't have to worry about breakfast. The maids are probably making it as wee speak." He said putting his phone away.

"Alright." (y/n) said. I'll go get ready myself." She said leaving the room to go change. Then the two got ready for their bath.

After getting ready they all met up in the dining room where all the food was served and ready to eat. America and Sealand began to quickly dig in and ate most of what was on the table. After they ate the maids picked up the mess while the three where in the room just talking to each other. America and (y/n) sat really close together and America had his arm around her. They were both blushing and Sealand thought it was cute.

After a while Sealand's phone began to ring. It turns out that they called him to go back since they resolved eveything so he packed his bags once more and got ready to leave.

"Do you have to go." (y/n) said in a sad tone of voice.

Sealand nodded. "I'll be back in a few months. I promise." He said while holding out his pinkey finger to signify a promise. They laughed for a bit but eventually Sealand left and (y/n) was a little heart broken but luckily America was there helping her to fill the space in her heart for Sealand.

Many months passed after that and (y/n) and America went on many dates and did many things together. Yes including those kind of smutty things as well ._.

It was eleven months later that Sealand came back and when he did he noticed something.

"Did you swallow a beach ball?" Sealand asked poking (y/n)'s stomach.

America and (y/n) giggled. "No silly. I'm pregnant." (y/n) said with the biggest smile ever and you could easily tell that the biggest dork in the world aka America was so happy that he could cry at any given moment.

"Congratulations!" Sealand said hugging them both. "Is it going to be a boy or a girl."

"A boy." (y/n) and America said in unison. "We still haven't decided on a name yet so we will have to wait and see when he's born."

"When will you be giving birth?" Sealand asked holding his head against (y/n) stomach as if he was trying to listen to it.

"Any time soon actually. The estimated due date is in 2 days but who knows." (Y/N) said.

After their talk they decided to go have some lunch at a restaurant and they had their laughs. America however wanted to break some news down about Canada since he's been getting extremely worse and there's a chance that he won't be able to make it even if he is a country. He could not find the right time to say anything however so he remained quiet about it. He was extremely heart broken and afraid that there would be a possibility that he could die.

That night it was around 11 when he received a phone call from Ukraine telling him the bad news and how she was so sorry that she could not do anything to protect him. America's tears fell like water falls and he let them fall onto the floor. A few minutes later he heard screaming coming form the bed room.

"Alfred! Take me to the hospital now!" (y/n) screamed in pain.

(A/N) Well sorry for the short chapter and stuff but anyway I would like to inform you that there will be a second book to this since this book is going to come to an end soon *ugly sobbing* I also start school  but that's not important the important and sad thing is that the updates might not be as frequent and I am going to cry because I will miss all of you readers who are deciding not to read the second book but anyway there are only a few more chapters left and I really hope you have enjoyed them all. I love you guys so freakin much not only because you red this but because you voted and commented. It really means a lot to me. I also want to thank you all for helping me to see that my true dream is writing and thanks to all of you I'll hope to make that dream a reality. Once again thanks and I love you! See you in the next chapter!~