ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 24 - Telepathy

~~~2p POV~~~

_______ woke up slightly with a tremendous headache. Oliver watched as she woke up with 2 cup cakes on a small plate. He set them down on the small table next to her.

"Do you have a head ache? " He asked feeling for her temperature.

"Yeah. I'm kind of dizzy as well. " She said holding her head as it got worse.

"I'll go get you some medicine. Eat the two cupcakes while I go look for the medication. " He walked out of the room.

_______ sighed. Then looked as the cupcakes. She grabbed one and looked at it curiously.

"Don't eat that!" Someone said. ________ looked around to see if there was anyone else in the room.

"Who are you and where are you?" _______ asked still looking around and she stood up.

"Please do not worry. I am a friend. I came here to save you but my plans haven't gone the way they were supposed to. I am Alia and I am speaking to you by using magic in a form of telepathy. It will not last very long. " Alia said quickly.

"It's nice to meet you. But what do I do with the cupcakes? " She asked.

"Throw them off out a window or something. Just never eat Oliver's food. It has special substances that will brainwash you or do something else. I don't have much time left so I must get going before we get caught. " Alia said.

"Alright but where are you?" She asked.

"I am being held in the dungeon. Do not come down here and never trust the Prince. Someone's coming I must leave. I'll talk to you as soon as possible. " Alia said quickly stopping the telepathy as the Prince walked in with an evil smile on his face and a whip in his hand.

"What do you want?" Alia asked scooting to the corner knowing the Prince would hit her with the whip.

The Prince opened the gate and Alia huddled into the corner. Blood rushed through her viens as he got closer and closer to her. He knelt down infront of her and looked deep into her violet blue eyes.

"Let's have a little fun shall we?" He said licking his lips and tossing the whip aside. Her eyes began to water as he cupped her face and pushed his lips against hers. If she resisted she knew something bad would happen to anyone precious to her so she didn't resist and delt with it.

They were married before after all.

"Tell me that you love me like before." The Prince said as he pulled away from the kiss.

"I can't." She said with tears training down her cheeks one after another.

"Why not my dear?" He said kissing her once more.

"Because I don't love you that way anymore. You turned your back to me when I most needed your help. You hurt the people I love......You betrayed me and I will never forgive you for it." She declared. Her face was red with sadness and anger as she remembered everything bad that he caused.

The Prince stood up and smacked her. Her face turned red from the pressure of his hand and she slowly fell to her knees. The Prince grabbed his whip and left the dungeon slamming the door behind him.

~~~~~

_____ quickly mad her way to the balcony. As she opened the window she felt the presance of another country. She opened the window and looked around. After throwing the cupcakes off the balcony she entered slowly and still looked around. She still felt the presance of the other country and it felt so familiar.

She took one last peek and then closed the windows and sat down on her bed wondering who it could be. A little bit after she heard small tapping on the balcony window.

Quickly she stood up and ran to the balcony to see who it was. No one was there. There was just a small blueish purple looking flower. She slowly picked it up and studied it. She looked around to see if there was anyone around but there was not one sign.

She turned around and headed back inside. After setting the flower on her night stand she walked over to her bed and found a small envolope with what looked to be a note on the inside. She slowly opened the letter and read it carefully.

"Meet me at the small bridge outside the castle around 12:00 AM. I will wait for however long I must. I hope you have recieved my flower. Please be careful.

You'res truley..........."

(A/N) If you know who it is please don't spoil it and comment. I have had complaints about that. Thank you for reading this far. I hope you are enjoying. :)