Nerdy Lucy

Lucy's POV

*ring*ring*ring*

Ugggggh that's the sound of my stupid alarm I need to get out of my bed if I don't want to get late at my first day of school, its not really my first day cause its my second year at Fiore Academy.

I think of changing my style cause my mom and friends always ask me why I always pretend to be a nerd. Well they have a point but I have my own reasons to : I hate fanboys\girls, interrogated by your lovelife ( well I don't have one ) and please I need privacy not popularity. Well I achieve all that but the problem is they always bully me well that doesn't matter cause still I have my friends. But even though I have them I have worst enemy in my life ..........

Ugggh !!! well I don't want to stress myself so forget about 'em I just pack my things at my case ( they live in a dormitories ). I guess I will take a long bath before I eat breakfast.

Timeskip

Still Lucy's POV

As I walk down the stairs our Butler and maids greeted me. I am not just a heiress of Dreyar family but of course I'm also a heiress of Konzern Company but they didn't recognize me cause instead of using Dreyar I use Heartfillia and my moms company didn't name it next to her surname ( Heartfillia ) instead she use Konzern so that and I were a disguise so they won't know who really I am, only some of my friends know and my secretly cousins and granpa Laxus and Makarov.

Time skip again

Lucy's POV

Well a while ago I just bid goodbye to my mom and now I am walking through the hallway and Wow many of them I mean all of them are looking at me, of course non of them forgot about "nerdy Lucy"

*sigh* here goes my life again.

End of chapter 1

Well guys sorry for the wrong grammar and whatever wrong in my story. Forgive me its my first fanfic. I will update it as much as possible so bye hope yah like it.