The Secret

NO ONES POV

Lucy continue walking she just ignore their looks, luckily she saw here friends and walk towards them.

Levy's POV

I saw Lu-chan walking towards us while the people are staring and saying things like how nerdy she was *hmp* I'm really piss at them, but I don't want to get in trouble at my first day and I know how beautiful and caring she is. I continue thinking until Lucy snap out my thoughts.

Mira's POV

Well I saw Lucy this morning suddenly I think a plan on how Lucy will get a boyfriend and FYI I know that she's hiding something from me, and I already knew it that she's pretending to be a nerd

Flashback

At the girls locker room

"La,la,la,la,la" Lucy sang happily while removing her thick glasses and remove the clips in her hair that reveal her big brown eyes and her golden locks that reach her waist. Lucy didn't know that she's being watched by a sneaky lil matchmaker.

End of flashback

Continuation Mira's POV

Well at that time I was shock because the famous " nerd " here is really popular and she's very beautiful and wow a heiress , well I'm not planning to tell them unless Lucy gets a perfect boyfriend *muahahahaha*.

Lucy's POV

I was in front of them but I think their thinking something so I decide to wave my hands in front of them. Well Levy already respond and say sorry for her action but Mira is still thinking and suddenly she just smirks. Oh boy how I hate that smirk cause I know what that means "she's planning something"

But I guess nothing bad will happen this school year, right?

Well I guess so.

At the same time in Fiore's main building

No one's POV

The girls starts screaming the others are fainting because they just arrived. Well many girls admire them but into Lucy's eyes they are just troublesome boys.

Guys end of chapter 2 hope you like it

Bye .......