Cold hearted guy

Finally an update. Thanks to those who wait and reading my story. So I dedicate this next chapter for you......

Chapter 6

"That's all for today class goodbye"

"Goodbye Mr. Guildarts"

"And bye the way Ms. Heartfillia can you please follow me"

- At Mr. Guildarts Office

"Lucy take a seat"

"Thank you sir, by the way why do you bring me here is there any problem"

"You know that at the end of the month we are going to celebrate our 25th school anniversary and I want you to be the one in charge in organizing the event"

"I'm just curious sir why are you telling me all of these I mean Erza is the President of the student council"

"Erza is also preparing for the upcoming sports fest. Its kinda hard if she's also be the one whose incharge in organizing the event sir"

"Okay I understand her situation"

"You may also ask the help of other officer Lucy. So if you don't have any question you may go now"

--- Timeskip

Lucy's POV

*sigh* at last i already finish informing other officers. I'm hungry, I use my vacant time for informing which supposed to be my break time.

My gosh I'm 5 minutes late in my next subject. I better run faster or else.........

*Awwww!!!*

I look up to see who's the man that I bumped. It was Gray Fullbuster.

"Hey you okay"

"Do I look okay!!"

"Uhmm no"

"Exactly so are you going to help me stand"

"No, its your fault for running and not looking where are you going" the jerk said with an emotionless face.

"Whattt!!!!"

"Do you need my autograph just to shut your mouth"

"How dare you to say that and for your information I'm not one of your fans so stop acting that you can buy me with your stupid sign"

"I don't care miss so get up I dont any issue here"

Then he just walk like nothing happen.

I can't believe that one of the most handsome boy has a bad attitude.

A cold hearted one

And Cut!!!!! Hey guys do you like this chapter. Maybe it will take a long time to update the next chapter. And sorry for Gray's fans I made him a cold hearted person here.

So pls Vote.Comment.Share