Six

The boy stood crowded at the small mirrors in the bathroom after they had their showers. Kevin and Steve were at Mirrors that were next to each other. Steve continuously gave him a hateful glare through out their time standing there. Steve finished combing his hair right before Kevin finish his.

Kev had learned to do his hair much faster while still putting in the same amount of effort any to it. Steve started to walk away, But Kevin followed, grabbing his arm. "What:s your problem, Steve?" He softly asked, somehow managing to sound charming nonetheless. "My problem? My problem! You-. I can't believe you asked what my prob- Kevin Price asked What my Problem is!" Steve laughed sarcastically as he felt Kevin grab his arm.

"Shut up, Steve. I'm serious man. Why do you keep looking at me like you are going to kill me in my sleep." Kevin asked, talking softly.

"You wanna know?"

"Yes Steve I want to know."

"You sure you wanna know the answer to your fucking question?!"

"Yes, I do!"

"Conner!" Steve yelled, pushing Kevin up against the wall with quite some force actually. It hurt pretty bad. "Conner is why I want to punch you in your stupid cocky face and your grossly white teeth!"

"Steve what are you talking about?" Kevin signed, asking even though he knew the answer before he asked it.

"What am I-!? What am I talking-!? Kevin Price you just went right under me and you took him! I wanted to go out with him! I wanted to be the one to hold him close and laugh with him and Cry with him and, Once again, You stole him out from out of me." Steve tried not to yell to much but he was highly upset. He was very upset.

"Steve, I'm sorry. K? But I do like Conner okay? A lot. And I can't help that. And You? Are sorta creepy. You have no clue how to properly hit on someone. He hadn't been here for twenty fours hours and you practically groping him." Kevin calmly said, and though it didn't seem to be calming him down, Kevin continued. "And I don't think you understand anything about what comes with just being his Friend let alone dating him. You don't have the slightest Idea what to do for him or how to be there."

"Oh and you do?!"

"Actually yeah! I do!"

"Oh please, whatever."

"You seem to be forgetting the fact that I am his roommate!" Kevin said, still softly but firmly as well, pushing Steve off of him. "Now leave me alone. Leave Conner alone. Just... Leave us alone."

He walked over grabbed his toothbrush and walked back to the mirror. The guys, other than Conner who was just walking in, had watched it all. Knowing it would piss Kevin off, Steve grabbed Conner as he walked in and kissing him passionately and deeply.

A soft squeak like sound escaped from Conner's throat as Their lips met. At first he was very tense and slightly scared... But slowly... He melted intk the Kiss, gently wrapping his arms around Steve's neck. Chris looked back at Kevin, who had sorta frozen up, holding his toothbrush in his mouth and staring at his roommate with that.. That ass.

Chris frowned as he watched Kevin's expression closely, grabbing James hand. Suddenly James was also more interested in How Kevin was.

Slowly, Kevin finished brushing his teeth and rinsed his mouth with the tap water. He then went to his room, climbing in to bed and curling up into a ball.

Conner held onto Steve, continuing to kiss him passionately. Suddenly Steve pulled away and Smirked. "Your a good kisser." He whispered in his ear, smoothing out the boy's red hair. He placed another quick kiss on his lips and then he cheeks. "Be mine, Conner..." He quietly said, making Conner's knees go week.