Epilouge

Over the next few days the sisters slowly undid all the harm to the world as best they could but some things only time could turn back. Her world was almost back to normal when they approached Sarah.

"Well here's the thing" Ever started but her sister beat her too it

"To completely fix your world we need to undo all the wishes my sister granted"

"Do it" Sarah had known this was coming and embraced it as a white light filled the air.

When the spots cleared she was back in her room. Everything and everyone was back to normal, she looked at the calendar and it was the day she found the lamp. The only thing left was Ever and Kiarae which surprised her.

"Why are you still here?"

"A parting gift" She proceeded to hug me and press something into her hand for later. Ever then came forward with her gift.

"Ask me any question you have and I will do my best to answer" She was dead serious.

"Why couldn't your sister free you?" Ever laughed

"When someone summons a Djinn they are bound until death. People from our realm cannot bond with others from the realm."

"Oh"

"Yeah, oh" Ever giggled like it was nothing.

"Goodbye"

"Bye" and they were gone. Looking into her palm Sarah saw a whistle. Not just any whistle though, a carpet whistle. Grinning from ear to ear, she got ready for the day not caring what happened next.

The End

Thank you so much to whoever read this to the end through all of it's twists and turns. This is my first attempt at a story so thank you again for just reading this  far.