CHAPTER THREE- Reaching the club

They saw a women coming over there who was introduced as Nate by Hannah. They all wished her.

"Let me introduce you to my students," Nate said and started moving as the others followed.

They came at an open space where the river connected to a sea. The land there was without trees and many tents were planted a little far away from the sea.

Nate called all her members.

"Introducing each of them would be a rather tough job so you can do it all by yourself," Nate said. Nate excused herself to pick a phonecall she had just received.

"Well I'm leaving now. You all enjoy yourself and if you require anything just give me a call. Your luggages have already reached here so there won't be any problem in your stay," Hannah said as nate left.

"You are not staying with us granny," Clara asked.

"Sorry dear I wished to but I have to keep an eye on the construction of the unfinished castle," Hannah replied, "Whereas what will I do in between all the fun of yours. You all enjoy yourself."

"We will surely do," Susan said with a smile.
Her granny hugged her and all the others and took her leave.
She had planned to travel by the helicopter after walking up till the place where the helicopters were parked.

It was already 7:30pm at that time. All the scuba diving members were busy preparing the night's dinner. No one was least interested to interact with Susan and her friends. Susan and her group decided to finish preparing their tent and later join the others. They were hoping that at least they would get something to eat from those scuba diving members.

They started planting the tent leaving Susan who was busy doing some calls. She returned back after 30 mints and saw just tents cloth laid on the floor.

"What a nice tent have you all planted," Susan taunted looking at the mess.

"Sorry we don't know to put a tent," Tyson said with a weird grin.

Bryan and Steven gave a weird laugh for which they received a stare showing them how useless they were.

"It isn't that big deal if we don't know to plant a tent," Emily said placing her hand over Susan to calm the angry girl but her stare was a scary one which made her take of her hand from Susan's shoulder.
Susan took a deep breath.

"What's wrong with her," Amanda whispered to the other group members.

"Maybe trekking has made her damn tired," Clara whispered back but got silent looking at Susan scary stare towards the group.

Susan putted her hand in her back pack. All waited to see what was she going to remove from it.

She removed a folded cloth. It seemed quite small. She placed it at a distance and moved away from it. She then removed a remote from her bag and pressed a button on it. The folded cloth opened up and up and formed a huge tent.

"The girls can accompany me in this one," she said and moved in.

"What about us," Bryan asked.

"Walk a little up ahead you will find your tent," she replied in the same irritated tone.

"She has a split personality," Steven said as they headed towards their tent.

"How can you take her as your girl friend," Eric asked as he looked back at the girls tent to see that Susan had gone in the tent with the others.

"I have seen this behavior of her for the first time. She is too tired maybe," Tyson replied a big worried about her... she was surely acting a bit strange.