CHAPTER FIFTEEN- The sixth passage

An hour passed thinking what they should do next. Drew decided to wait before informing the other subordinates till they don't give up.

"Do you want us to search the entire sea," drew asked.

"Do not joke drew. It's not possible. And even if we finish it off I don't think it would be of any use. As much I think Nate would have shifted somewhere away from here," Susan said.

Noel had got back his consciousness by then.

"What's going on," noel asked rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing, you go to sleep," Kane said.

"Why don't you go," noel said.

Susan started to remind herself everything from the beginning, every talk that had taken place. Maybe they would be of some help.

"Hey Kane," she said suddenly.

All of them Jayson, drew and Kane started to hear what she wanted to say leaving noel who seemed least interested.

"What happened," Kane asked.

"Do you remember you had told me that you had found 5 or 6 tunnels underwater," Susan said.

"Yes," Kane said.

"So there is one more," Susan asked.

"But there pressure difference is much lesser compared to the other places. I don't know it's the normal sea pressure or there is a tunnel present at that place," Kane said.

"Let's check it out. We won't know until we find out," Jayson said.

"We don't have any other thing to do. At least there I may find something's to break," noel said.

They decided to go. They reached the place. Susan was even able to swim in that pressure. They moved down and down and reached the end. It was the oceans bed.

"There's is nothing here," noel said.

All started to move upwards to the raft disappointedly. Susan was still waiting down there looking here and there. Kane looked at her. She was holding something. Kane went towards her. Seeing Kane moving down Jayson and noel stopped. They saw Susan holding something and came down.

"There is a passage here," she said and showed them what she was holding in her hand.

It was a 1000 USD note she was holding.

"That could have flown from the other passages' over here," Jayson said.

"That's one alternative second can be that there is a way here from where Nate and the others would have moved," Susan said.

"What you want us to do," Jayson asked.

She looked here and there at the sea bed knocking at various places. They seemed all the same. 10 minutes passed and she was still doing the same.

"Susan sometimes you need to back up from things," Kane said.

She wasn't listening to him and kept on searching. More 10 mints passed. Jayson signaled Kane to bring her up along with him and started to move when Susan stopped them.

"There is something here," she said.

Jayson came there and tried to see whether there was a passage or not but he didn't find any difference there. Noel thought of confirming and used his energy ball and hit at the place Susan had shown but there was nothing there. There was only a patch at that place. Jayson and noel left the place. Susan still stayed down.

"Aren't you going," Susan asked Kane who was still waiting there.

"How can I go," he said.

"But I advise you to come with me up," Susan said.