A Friendship with A Long Distance Relationship (True Story)

Hello!!! I'm Isaac, and I am 13 years old. Ako ay nag aaral sa I.J. Montessori since I was Grade 3. When I was Grade 3.0, I am shy,sad, and a speechless child but all of those changed myself when I met this girl in our school and she was a Grade 7 Highschool student.

Her name is Darlin,My first and last bestfriend. She is very smart,funny,charming and addicted to Korean. Sometimes we are having our talk about, when will we go to Korea?, Is there a chance to see my Korean crush when I were there? And a lots of questions. There is this one time that I accidentaly said that I am going to buy her a phone and I think that she understands that it is a joke. One day I don't know why won't she talk to me and has an angry face on me. So I let my friend Emman asked Darlin why is she angry at me. She said that "Because you did'nt bought me a phone that you promised me". I was shocked of what I have heard! I only told her that "Wala akong pinapromise sayong phone,I'm sorry" then she just walked away. I think that is my first time na masaktan ako ng aking Bestfriend. I did'nt expect that will happen in our Friendship lifes.

Days past, she finally forgave me and so we just forget all things that happened to us and just talked about Koreans again. I mean really in our Friendship lifes our main topic is Korea,K-Pop,Concerts,Marian and Mall shows. Actually, she's not only addicted to K-Pop, she's also addicted to Jadine. A.K.A. James Reid and Nadine Lustre, to be honest her celebrity crush is James Reid, she also has a crush on Aaron, my classmate. Lots of things happen in our life. We have happy,sad,anger,curious and pride emotions in some things but its okay I sometimes agree to her.

Now its almost the "End Of School Year", Darlin and I were already both graduating students. Me as intermediate, her as highschool. I'm really proud of her because she survived Highschool level. Anyway its her J.S. Prom I just told her that "Best, try your best to be pretty,glooming,charming and a happy princess on your J.S. Prom because this is your one time oppurtunity to experience this, enjoy it!" And there she goes to San Pablo enjoying herslef. After the J.S. Prom she told me that she met someone in there and that is her crush. She really enjoyed it. Papalapit na nang papalapit ang Graduation Day, all graduating students came into the mall to measure the T-Shirt for our souvenir. Darlin and I were together. Now, when we are walking I saw something that can make Darlin hoity - toity. A store that has a poster of James Reid shirtless.

She won't forget that I pointed to her, she's hoity - toity. Anyway this is the sadest part in our Journey, GRADUATION DAY. We've been together in the whole program and then the program is over. We sat down in a bench, just the two of us and we talk and then we are called by are parents they said "Darlin,Isaac its time to leave its already evening" and we both cried. Our last words are "Don't Forget and Replace Me as your first and last Bestfriend" and we have'nt seen each other again.

Now, Darlin is now studying in LaSalle Lipa City. She is taking the course "Tourism". Good thing chat or Messenger is invented. We always talk with each other, I always tell her "Best, if you have time, try to visit in our school" and she said "Ok. If I'm not busy. College life isn't easy you know". But until know she's not still visiting in our school.

To be honest, I am not know updated with my bestfriend because were not seeing each other anymore. Ugh, I want to see her so badly😢😢😢. Don't you know that feeling that you and your bestfriend are separated and want to see your bestfriend so badly. Its so painful and sad. But, Is our Journey to Friendship will be continued???