Chapter 7

-Niall's POV-

I was walking back from the coffee shop holding my jacket close to me. It's a pretty chilly night. I couldn't get what Liam had said out of my mind, He had told me to stop talking to Louis and to forget him. Maybe that's what's best. I know I love Zayn, and Louis is and always will be a jackass. I just need to move on. I try to push those thoughts out of my mind and keep walking in the cold. I walked up to the hotel and sighed when I looked up to see a light on in our room still. At least Zayn is still up, I thought to myself. I pushed open the big doors to the hotel and went straight to the elevator ignoring the rude looks the receptionist was giving me. He looks like someone shoved a foot up his ass, I laugh at the though. I walked into the elevator and pushed number 4 and watched as the doors slid closed. The receptionist was still watching me even as the doors slid closed. I leaned against the wall made of mirrors in the elevator. I couldn't help but think about how much I must have hurt Zayn  just by leaving without any explanation. I watched the round orange circles above the door move from 1 to 2, then from 2 to 3, then finally falling on floor 4. The doors open and I make my way over to our room. I take a deep breath and run the hotel key through the key holder and push the door open. I walk in slowly and the room feels quiet and empty. The room is huge so it feels eerie, I don't like this feeling. I can't find Zayn anywhere, I walk into the kitchen and notice something red on the floor next to a bar stool. It's blood. I suddenly start to panic and hurry into the living room area. He isn't there either, crap. I look in the bedroom and he's still not there. Where the hell is Zayn?!

"Zayn!? Zayn where are you!?" I yell running back into the kitchen. I hear a groan and I stop dead in my tracks. I turn and wait for the noise again. Its still to quiet, the noise doesn't happen again. I deicide to speak again in hopes of hearing it again.

"Zayn are you here?" I say hoping that who ever is here will make another noise. I hear someone cough and groan again, it's coming from the bathroom. I run to the bathroom and the door is closed, but the light is on from inside the bathroom. I reach out slowly and turn the knob, its locked. My heart starts beating faster, Zayn's in there and he sounds hurt. What do I do?

"Zayn! Are you in here? Are you alright?! Open the door honey!" I yell through the door while still tugging on the knob.

"N-Niall.." A raspy voice calls to me from inside the bathroom. The voice belongs to Zayn, I feel tears pricking at the edges of my eyes. I have to get in there, something is wrong. I start pounding on the door trying break it down.

"Zayn baby, please open the door, are you okay?" I say tears streaming down my face

"It hurts Ni...." He says still sounding horrible. That's it, I'm breaking down the door. I run into the living room and grab a fire poker, I run back and wedge it in-between the door frame and the wall. I push but nothing moves, I'm to weak. I choke back ,my tears and push all my weight onto the stick and the door breaks away from the wall. The lock falls onto the ground where pieces of wood are now laying there. I see him, He is laying against the wall next to the toilet. Blood is everywhere, on his face, hands, clothes. Its all over I can't even decipher where the wound is. I hurry over to him and pull him into my lap. He groans in pain and I release him. I don't know what to do!

"Zayn, Zayn you need to tell me where you're hurt baby. I'm calling 911" I say shoving my hand into my pocket pulling out my iPhone.

"I was....I..." That's all Zayn managed to say before he passed out.

-Louis POV-

"You told him didn't you?" My curly haired cousin Harry asks as he twirls him phone in his hand. We are sitting in out hotel room, it's been pretty awkward since we came back to the room. I sighed and thought about the blonde boy down the hall. I pour myself a cup of tea and walk over to the bed that Harry is laying on facing the ceiling.

"Yea, I wish I hadn't" I confess reliving the moment I told him. Niall had a look of shock mixed with disgust on his face. It hurt to think that I repulsed him, What we had before I was stupid and ended it with him was good, well I thought it was... I feel a hand rubbing my back, I turn to see Harry sitting up and pulling me into a hug. I buried my face into his chest and cried. I don't know how long I cried for, but I could feel Harrys shirt soaking through with my tears. I finally gulped my last breath and stopped crying. I pulled away from Harry and he gave me a weak smile.

"I'm sorry Haz. I don't know what got into me." I say my voice cracking at the end. He squeezed me one last time before looking straight into my eyes. 

"Lou, don't apologize, you love him. It's going to hurt since he has found someone else. You're allowed to cry mate." Harrys deep voice coos in my ear. I sigh and get up and start pacing around the room. I don't know what to do anymore. I paid for this expensive trip so that I could win back Niall. How am I supposed to do that if he's here with Zayn? I can't even begin to compete with Zayn, he's tall, tan, has amazing hair. He's everything I'm not! I face plant onto the bed and let out a loud groan. I hear Harry chuckle.

"What are you laughing at Styles?" I mumble into the blankets.

"You. You're letting this one guy get you down like this. I've never seen you like this. You must really care about him Louis." He says smoothly. I let out another groan and turn over so I'm looking at the ceiling. I close my eyes and feel myself drifting off to sleep.

"Louis, Louis!" a sweet Irish voice whispers in my ear. I groan and turn over trying to go back to sleep. I feel arms tug me over so I'm lying on my back.

"Okay! I'm up!" I laugh opening my eyes only to see two blue eyes staring into mine. Blue looking into blue. I stretch my neck up and peck the cute Irish boy on the lips only to find him blushing when I pull away.

"Louis!! It's your birthday!!!!! What do you want to do on your special day?" He says giggling slightly. I love the way he giggles. I scrunch up my face and act like I'm thinking hard. All I really want is to have the doctor call Niall and tell him he's alright. We've been waiting a month now to hear back from him. I smile and look straight into his eyes.

"I want to stay home all day and watch movies and cuddle with my Fiancée" I say wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing our lips together.

"Louis! Turn that off it's 3 in the god damn morning" Harry groans rolling over. What the hell is he talking about? Then I realize my phone is ringing. I open my eyes and reach over for my phone. The caller ID read: Niall Horan.

"Hello?" I say questioningly why would he be calling me at 3 in the morning. I hear sobs and whimpering and sit up straight in bed and run to put my shoes on.

"Niall where are you?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to all my lovely readers! Sorry it took me so long to update, To be completely honest I have been having TERRIBLE writers block. BUT I'm all better now! So what do you think is gonna happen? I'd love to hear your predictions! Comment and Vote please! Thanks for reading :) xoxo