Chapter 14

"A normal couple date? Who said I'll only want that?" she smirked when she remembered how she tricked Oji. Ofcourse, the guy will not agree if she'll tell him that he should break up to Reika.

​But since she's wise enough, she already thought of her plans thoroughly and she's a hundred percent sure that her plans will succeed.

​She spent the whole day with him, manipulating him whatever she wants to do. And no matter how cold he is, he still did what she wanted. Kiss her in the public, hold her hands while they're walking, and what's more is when she asked him to tell her the words 'I love you' even just for once.

​Convincing Oji that it'll just be a day of romance, he agreed and even hugged her while saying the words that she wanted to hear.

"Reika... you took the wrong person." She told her self while watching Oji lying in his bed. During their dinner a while ago, she paid the waiter to put some drugs to Oji's drink, so now, there he is, sounding asleep on his bed, not knowing what will happen next. She smiled widely when after she took all of Oji's clothes, she took off hers. Then she joined him on the bed.

​And just right after she laid her self beside him, the door opened.

​Pretending that she's asleep, she heard how that person gasped, and then... she heard her footsteps walking out.

​She chuckled, "Oji belongs to me... you stupid ice princess."
---

​I was covering my mouth from my hand for me not to burst out as soon as I stepped off from Oji's room.

​I was wondering why all of a sudden, he wanted me to come to his house. I thought, just like the usual days, he wants to annoy me or whatever.

​But...

​I was shocked when I saw a different scenery.

​He's lying there, naked, together with... Norie?

​"Because my boyfriend is there."

​"Boyfriend?"

​"Yes. Takayashi Oji."

​I blink. Suddenly that numbing pain strike when I remembered those certain words that I heard from Norie before but I just ignored them.

​Controlling my self not to cry, I decided to leave that place.

​I...

​What am I supposed to do? Will I tell him what I saw and ask if what's his relationship with Norie? What if he'll tell me that it's not my business?

​How will I respond?

​Slowly I started to walk away, but I was just able to make two steps when I saw a foreign girl standing in front of me.

​"Reika?" the girl said quite unsure while questions in her face.

​My eyebrows single-lined.

​I know this person. She used to go in our house when I was still young.

​"J... Jessica?" there's quite uncertainty in my voice as well! Jessica is Norie's bestfriend, but ever since the girl migrated to America, this is the first time I saw her again after so many years.

​Jessica smiled brightly, "Whoa! It really is you Reika!" the girl cheery said that amused me. As far as I know, this girl hates me. "How are you? It's been a long time right?"​

​I nodded and just gave her a confused look.

​"By the way, what are you doing here?" the girl asked, what a coincidence, I also wanted to ask the same question to her. "Are you here to pick up your sister?"

​My eyebrows met.

​Pick up?

​Sister? Norie?

​Jessica puffed, "Uh well, Uncle and auntie must be worrying so much for her. That brat, she's almost living here!" the girl said and then chuckled. "Well, that's because Oji's too possessive that he doesn't want her to leave by his side."

​I looked away as I bit my lower lip.

​Tears quickly windowed to my eyes

​Thousands of knives untiringly stabbed my heart.

​"Too possessive that he doesn't want her to leave by his side."

​I tightly clenched my fists. Lie. Everything is a lie! I don't believe it!

​"But you should be happy about it," Jessica continued, not noticing how I look, how I'm breathing heavily and how my whole body's trembling. "At least Norie found a good prince right? Would you believe it? They met each other in America and that playboy prince fell in love at first sight to her."

​Stop it already.

​That's what I want to tell Jessica.

​I wanted to cover my ears with my hands and run away from that place so I won't hear those painful words that makes me want to die already!