Henry

)amazing random picture right there!(

When you turned around you saw a sliver haired male smiling at you, you where confused as to why he was smiling and you weren't too sure on what to do he was just... Smiling... It started to get creepy until he spoke
"Hello there! And how come you're spying on our camp ?"

"Err hello...? Um... You have something that I need! Yeah... Need from the past! For..."

"For who silly? Don't choke up on your own words now! Nyahaha!"

'That's a weird laugh.... Who should I say its for then... Aha!'
"Its for tiki! Aanndd she wanted me to go recheave it from the future!"

"Ooh! I'll go get her then! Stay here!" He left and you where just scared of how easy that was... ' wait... Did he say that he'll go get her!?' You looked around until you saw the silver haired male come back with a female with green hair...
'Surly that can't be her! She looks completely different!'

"Alright henry who is it that you wanted me to see again?"

" a girl from the past! She said that you wanted her to get something from us from the past nyaha! But! I just wanted to bring you!"

"Err.... Thanks....? Anyways where is sh- you!"

" hello tiki" you just said bluntly

"Sigh... What are you doing in the future!? Don't you know that you could mess it up! And your the enemy! Plus... You're from the past.... Aren't you....? So you can't be interacting with the future!"

"I know... But... Can you give me the fire emblem pwweess?"

"No! Though... When you do go back... Since I'm not around anymore... Ask Marth how he's doing for me okay...?" And with that she left

" sure...?" You looked up at the silver haired male and got up "whats your name? My name is.... Is....isisisis.... Um.... Err...."

"Did you forget your name..? Nyahaha! That's silly!"

"N-no its..... (Y/N)! Yeah! That's my name! And don't laugh... I have a tight memory..."

"Okay! But is that really why you're here? To get the fire emblem?"

"I don't know anymore....." You looked down all sad...

"Don't be sad (y/n)!" He lifted your chin to look at him and you weren't completely sure what to do until you felt something soft and warm on your lips until you realised that they where his you sank into the kiss and he broke it you being completely stunned by what just happen "oh! I almost forgot! My name is henry!" He smiled

"O-ohkay..... Well I have to go..."

"Aw... Okay! Well hope that we'll meet again soon!"

"Y-yeah... Me too..." And with that poof you vanished back in time to your own time and you got complains about how you didn't get it but you couldn't take your mind off of what happened up there...

Maybe not everyone is the enemy...

( eh... Kinda long.... But gaius and henry classic favorites :3 I'll try to make the other one more interesting... Heheh oh! And I didn't say awakening now did i~? It could be from the original or SS anyyytthhhiiknnngg! If people really know anything besides awakening heheh oh! Here's the question for the page! Heh see what I did there? favorite character from the fire emblem series? Mine would be Roy, and eliwood! Now what's yours? Man this is wordy......@MaryNoullet that's who suggested it! )