Gaius

You notice that a red-head looked over your way when he did you ducked down holding not to be notice... You saw him sneak away from the group and when he was out of your sight you started to spy on the group again well you where until you felt a hand on your shoulder

"Hey there spy..." You turned around and saw the red head... Up close he seemed... Quite cute... No! He doesn't! He just.... You started drooling a bit.

"Erm... You alright there...?" You snapped out from your daydream

"Oh! Y-yeah...!"

"Right... Anyways... Why are you spying on our camp?"

"Er... You have something that I need?"

"And you're trying to get it back...?"

"Yeesss?"

"Right..." He pats your head and growled a tiny bit

"Don't pat me like I'm some anima-" you where cut off by something being dropped.. You cursed under your breath and went to go pick them up before he cut you off

"Is that candy?"

" yes...?" You looked up at him confused

"Can I have it?!"

"For what coast?"

"Cmon sugar please just gimmie the candy!"

"Sugar...? No! No canfy!"

"But I'll give whatever tou want to ya!"

"Really now...?"

"Yeesss! Just give me the candy!"

"No... Candy's mine!" You smiled trading him he just pouted and gavetou the puppy dog eyes " nope! Not gonna work!"

"Damn... Oh well guess you're not getting whatever ya want!"

"Oh! W-wait! I need the fire emblem!!!" He raises an eyebrow

"For...?"

"For um... The past...?" I replied

"For?"

"For the.... Good team!"

"Then why don't you join us? We have well... Cards or Marth, Roy, his father, omega, etc oh! Should I go get tiki? Since she was there during the war!"

"E-eh?! Tiki is here?!"

"Yeah! Let me go get her!" He left you where just led there in shock not knowing what to do you panicked and picked up your candy looking for somewhere to hide but too late... You saw them both come back and you where shocked...

"Tiki!?" (Y/n)!?" "what are you doing here!?" You both said in sync

"No (y/n)! What are you dougn here?! You're not supposed to be her- of course thus is another one of those things... No.... I've already dealt with this one with henry... And it was weird.... Not going through it again..." She left...

"Er..." You stid up and dropped tour candy again "damn it!"

"Can I please have the candy sugar?"
You sighed

"Fine! Take it! I have to go anyway-"
Right out of nowhere you felt sowmthign soft and warm on your lips... They where his... You ended up sinking into the kiss, kissing back until he broke it leavening you stunned he took the bag of sweets in your hand.

"Oh shoot! I almost forgot to say NY name! Sorry I thought I already said but my name is gaius! In the thief of this here group heheh hope we can meet again soon!" And that's when he left and the same with you because poof! You're in your own time and you got many complains as to why you didn't get it but you ended up leavening that bad team for the good team and bwcomwig. Friends with everyone there instead...

BAM! DONE!

Guuuyyyssss..... I need some requests! Please!!! Anyone is fine!!! Anyone from any fire emblem game! Awakening,the original or even fates! Any!!! Actually... Maybe not fates.... Heheh anyways... Question of the page! What your favorite class? Mine would be a dark mage/sorcerer! Heheheh dont judge me I really like them!