Chap.1

Logan's pov.

I beam at my long lost two friends and stand up.

"Well douche number one and douche number two, how have you been doing?" Leo walks over, and gives me a hug chuckling.

"Look, the pot calling the kettle back." I smirk at Nicholas' impassive face and let out a loud laugh.

"I think it's black not back."

I say. Smirking he walks over and stands beside his brother. "Shut up and hug me you ass." We embrace each other tightly and I pat his back.

"Let's get this shit started, I have to surprise someone."

Nicholas says sitting down, and I raise a brow. "Ryder isn't it? How's the baby by the way?" Smiling for the first time he leans back.

"Good...perfect both are. Now what are we here for?" I roll my eyes at his 'let's get this shit over' attitude, and grab my folder sliding it over to them.

"Here's the rest of what I owe you both. By the way, thanks for helping me start the club. I want to keep you both as partners though.

I think you guys will be able to help me keep up with what's going on and what not."

Nicholas nods his head, and hands the file to Leo. "Are there any new subs?" A smirk appears on my face, and Leo laughs.

"Arn't you married?" I ask curiously.

The bastard smiles smugly and leans forward. "Yeah but we're getting divorce. Nicholas' eye twitch and that's the only indication that he'd known nothing about this. "You didn't tell me this."

He tells Leo with a glance his way. Shrugging his shoulders Leo sighs.

"Well we just finalized it."

Nicholas rolls his eyes at his brother and turns back to me. "Alright any way, we can do that. I'll get Leo to write up a contract, but you can keep your money."

I tilt  my head in acknowledgement and  look at my Rolex.

"Rick wanted to know if he can partner up too." Biting his lip, Nicholas steeples his fingers on the table.

"Can we trust him–no do you trust him?" Nodding I take a sip of water.

"Yes he's been my best friend since diapers days, of course you'll learn a lot about diapers in three months my friends."

He glares and flicks me off. "Shut up, I've took some baby classes behind Ryder's back. So, I think I know how to change a diaper."

I stand up while shaking my head in disappointment.

"Oh man, you weren't suppose to do that." Frowning he leans back in his seat. "What do you mean?" I lean forward on my hands with a crestfallen face.

"He's going to be mad, that you didn't include him. Let's hope that he doesn't find out."

Snickering Leo pats him on the back.

"Or you're gonna be in the dog house, remember how he said no sex last time. I think we were fighting, any way it's gonna be way worse."

Nick folds his hands together while groaning. "I swear I always mess things up, I bet he's crying right now about me not being at the doctors appointment."

Leo and I both cover our mouths.

"You made him go to a doctors appointment by himself? Oh man you're definitely not getting any for a long time!" He stands up and pushes his chair in quickly.

"Uh Leo finish up please. See you later Logan."

Waving bye I turn towards Leo. "So we'll sign Rock in the contract too." I stare at him with a bored facial expression. "It's Rick although he's built like a rock."

Laughing he writes down the name.

"So how has the club been?" I sit back down in my chair with a wide grin.

"Seduction has been doing great, we have tons of clients. So far I haven't had to discipline a Dom or Sub, which is awesome in my book." Leo twirls in the chair and kicks his feet up on the desk.

"Mind signing me down as one?"

Smiling brightly I hand him my card. "Not so simple my friend. I'll have to train you as a Dom, so here is my card. Call and I'll send you a contract via email."

Taking my card he groans.

"Who is this?" He asks twirling around in a circle, again and again.

"That's one of the bar tenders, he's off limits though Leo. He agreed to do the photo shoot for my business cards, but any Sub that doesn't have a green band around there arm you can go after. That is if they agree with what you're asking them to do."

Groaning in dissapointment he whines.

"Why is he off limits? If he agreed can I make him mine?" Laughing I nod my head in agreement. "Yeah only if he agrees, but he's only working at Seduction to pay his college tuition. But, if he does agree by some miracle."

I pause as he curses at me sending the finger my way.

"You'll have to train him yourself." He stands up with a determined look on his face.

"I will, so send me the contract to complete tonight. If you can fit me in for my training this whole week I'll pay you double of what it'll cost me."

I suck my teeth and sigh.

"I'll train you myself privately, just come to my house when you're done with the contract printed out but keep in mind that becoming a Dom doesn't happen over night. You have to know how everything works like the soft limits or hard limits?"

He nods and stands.

"Yep, I'll have the business contract ready tomorrow too. Tell Rock I said hello."

Shaking Leo's hand I grab my brief case. "It's Rick Leo!" I grunt as he turns around. "Potato tomato, it's all the same."

Laughing I push him out the way.

"Be a gentlemen and let me go first." Shoving me I slam into the door frame.

"Nope, I believe you're not a women. If so I would've been ogling your tits the whole time during the meeting. So sir excuse me."

He chuckles as he walks pass me out the door. God he such an ass of a best friend, couldn't ask for anything better.

"Tell Nicholas he better invite me to the baby shower, you pussy." 

I shout before the elevator door closes and he puts a thumb up.

{Edited 6/12/16}

Okay first chappie in logans pov. Let me know what you think. Love you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"!"!
P.s. if you actually pay attention to these notes. Sorry about the confusion on the second chappie of these A/N. I actually wrote that one first but changed my mind and did this chappie. And made that one the second one. Make sense idk just continue reading on lol