Chapter 10: the seekers' temple

"Lyra's POV"

We manage to pull the hover bike out and luckily it was undamage,plus hero boy was lucky otherwise I would've beaten him up but I guess it can wait,"okay hang on tight" Ratchet told as he got on though I was not going to hang on him until the bike went forward so fast I got scared I would fall off so I had no choice but to hold on through the ride. I kinda blushed since my arm was around his waist while the other arm was on his shoulder, I had to admit he's not bad at riding a hover bike.
"Ratchet's POV"
She directed me to the place she was going and to my surprise it was huge, it was a temple and it was in good condition somehow. "Woah! Now this more like it!" What is it?" I said sounding excited as I got off the bike,"this was once where the seekers come and take their battles with their enemies, it's...abandoned now but it has some pretty cool weapons in there" she told me as she walked by my side but when I heard her say weapons in there I ran in to check, inside had some green writings everywhere and were glowing but what made me curious was that seal in front of me near a small pool in here,"hey Ly what the heck is that seal?" I told her as she got in cause I want to know what's behind it."beats me, that thing's been locked up tight before the seekers left" she said as she walked and traced her hands on the writing.
"Lyra's POV"

"This feels odd" I said in my head, I feel like there's something wrong and I can't ignore it, I hope Jinx's okay. "Hey Ly are these the weapons the seekers used?" My thoughts were interrupted as I turned around to see Ratchet holding a spear that had markings all over it,"yep, and..." I told him before pulling out my dagger, throwing it in the air before landing in my hand."I happen to have one" I finished my sentence while he stared looking impressed for my dagger wasn't like others, mine was gray and had neon glowing marks on it."hey watch this" I told as I grabbed a stone and threw it at a rock that glowed once I hit it,"woah" I heard Ratchet yell as he grabbed one and threw at a rock though I think he needs practice cause instead of the ones in the pool he ended up hitting one on the ceiling,"nice one I can't believe you mange to hit it" I told him,lightly punching his arm causing us to laugh. Ratchet started to turned to the seal but he had concern look, I was confuse at what he was looking at but then got worry when realizing what he was looking at, the rock he hit was repeatedly glowing and so did the seal until it stop, I wonder..."LYRA" I voice yelled from the intercom and it sounded like Jinx. "Jinx what's wrong?" I answered with concern,"Lyra! Ratchet! The Red Tail tribe! They're here and attacking us! Uh oh...No!..Get away!HELP! Jinx yelled out and I tried answering him but no luck."let go see what happen" Ratchet told me as he ran to the hover bike. I turned to look at the seal with concern and worry before running out, I hope Clank and Jinx are okay.