Chase The Werewolf Chapter 3 The Transformation

Chase:"Ugh my head really hurts! Ugh whats happening to me!" Chase just howls loudly enough to wake up the pups

Skye:"Chase are you ok it's me Skye. Chase? AHHHH!!!!!"

Skye saw a wolf and knew it was Chase because he had his collar on.

Skye:"Chase please don't hurt me!"

Wolf chase lunged at her but she dodged and started to wake up the other pups who were already awake because they heard her screaming

Marshall:"Whoa why is there a wolf here."

Skye:"Marshall go wake up Ryder and tell him about this. Chase it's us your friends and family please don't hurt us!"

Ryder and Marshall came out the lookout and Ryder shot Chase with a tranquilizer gun and wolf Chase was knocked out.

Morning

Chase:"Ugh what happened wh-where am I?"

Ryder:"Your at the Lookout Chase skye said that you turned in to a wolf and tried to attack her and the rest of us but I had no choice but to tranquilize you"

Chase:"Where is Skye is she ok? I'm sorry Ryder."

All the pups came in and saw Chase in his normal form and they all hugged him all of them except for Skye.

Later

Chase:"Skye I'm sorry for what I did last night I'm really sorry can you please forgive me."

Skye:"Chase you almost killed me but I know it wasn't you so I can't stay mad at you Chase. Apology accepted"

Chase:"Thank you but what if I'm at Adventure Bay and everyone notices the side-effects I have. What will I do?"

Chase was getting more and more nervous

Skye:"Don't worry Chase if they know your a wolf they probably will make you leave Adventure Bay I won't let that happen."

Chase started to blush from when she said that to him. All of the pups got a call from Ryder

Skye:"Chase aren't you coming to the Lookout?"

Chase:"Tell Ryder I don't want to because of what happened last night."

Skye:"Ok Chase."

Ryder:"Where is Chase? Is he ok?"

Skye:"He is still upset about what happened last night I told him that it wasn't his fault."

Chase was at his pup house just laying down when he saw Ryder came in

Ryder:"Listen Chase about what happened last night just forget about it. Come on let's go to the lookout. Please Chase."

Chase:"It's not that I just lied because of something else."

Ryder:"What is it?"

Chase:"I really like Skye but I just can't tell her I was going to tell her when I was with her but that wolf scratched me. I was going to tell her yesterday but my head was hurting."

Ryder:"Don't worry Chase you'll tell her some day."

Author's note

Sup guys i think this is my longest chapter yet i hope u enjoyed it and chapter 4 will probably be out later today