Chapter 4

Malachiae P.o.v
While i was walking back to my room, i seen Cam door cracked i peeked in and seen him and sky cuddled up sleeping. They a cute ass couple no lie. I heard moaning coming from Tray room. Krys got a loud mouth😂

Krys-*moans* daddy deeper, uh daddy faster, baby im finna cum

Tray-*grunts* betta hold dat shit baby.. Shit imma finna cum.

Krys-*moans* me to daddyy

After dat i aint hear nun else. Me and dat nigga gone have to talk in the morning smh. I finally reached my room, i grabbed my towel finna walk in the bathroom, until my phone rung. It was flashing a picture of Alisa. Ugh i really dnt wanna talk to her right now.

{Phone convo}
Alisa-hey baee

Me-wassup baby?

Alisa-nothing i miss you. I was wonder if i could come over, and we can chill you know?

Me-uh bae idk im at Tray house.

Alisa-sooo he wont mind.. Baby pleaseee!?

I started to think bout Tia, she gone be mad at me but we aint together so ion care kinda.. Wait nah im not finna mess up my chances with Tia.
Me-bae he said nah he you cant come over im sorry bae.

Alisa-*sighs* its okay bae just text me wen you wanna chill bye bae.

With that i hung up. I hopped in the shower. I put on some basketball shorts and some sock with my slides. I ran down stairs in the kitchen to get some snacks. Den i made my way to Tia room. I knocked den she came to open it. Damn she was looking sexy i guess i was staring to long.

Tia P.o.v
I was thinking bout what me and Malachiae did today. I lowkey liked it but den i felt kinda bad cause he has a girlfriend and he here kissing on me. But all those thought went away wen it was knocked at the door. I opended it and it was him with snacks, i said come in but he was just staring at me.

Tia-Malachiae... Malachiae.. Mj..MALACHIAE

MJ-huh, oh um i brought snacks for the movies we gone watch incase you get hungry or sum. He said scratching the back of his neck.

Awwn he nervous. I chucked a lil bit and grabbed his hand. I led him to the bed and we put the snacks on the bed. And i started to look for a movies.

Tia-uhh do you wanna watch Set it off, Jucie, White Chicks, Love & Basketball or--(gco)

Mj-Love & Basketball

I popped the movie in and got in the bed. He got up and cut the lights out. I laid back and he pulled me close to him. I think i should bring up alisa.

Tia- uh Mj ion think we shouod be this close you know cause you go wih Alisa and everything.

I seen a swipe of sadness cover his face inplace by emotionless face expression

Mj-uh yeah you right my bad. He den scooted far away

The sex scene in the movie came on and i feel Malachiae staring at me. Den he started kissing my neck, i moaned a lil bit, turned to him, he had a smirk on his face.

Tia-Mj dnt do that ion want Alisa thinking we on anything

Mj-ite my bad.

We started back watching the movie. I started to get sleepy. And i dozed off.

{Cam and Sky Cute💋}

{Tray & Krys Some Freaks😏}

{Do Malachiae Really Wanna Be With Alisa?}

{TeamTia or TeamAlsia}

-i gotta get a picture of alisa for you guys😘-