Chapter 16

(2 days later)
Malachiae Pov
So Tia still havent tried to get me bck, its killing cause she not even trying. But right now she in the front room watch Shark Tales. I went to join her, i sat next to her and she look over at me. She took my gelly beans. I looked at her like she was stupid, she sjust paid attention to the movie. Then she got up and heading towards the kitchen. Den I realized she only had on for booty pajamas shorts and a sports bra. Ha ass was just jiggling as she walk, and i got up and followed her. She was tryna reach for the cups in the cabinet, but couldn't reach them.

I walked up behind her and pressed my lower aera on her ass. I got a cup down for her, and she turned around and stared at my body(i didnt have a shirt on). I lift her chin and kissed her, she kissed me back. I picked her up and sat her on the island. I started kissing on her neck, and her jawline. Then somebody rung the doorbell.

Her- M-Malachiae stop, im finna get the door.

I sighed and helped her down. Why everytime some going good, it gets interrupted.

Tia Pov
So i forgot all bout getting back at Malachiae. My feeling for him are getting stronger then before. What we was doing was getting intense, but we was interrupted. I opened the door, there stood Alisa.

Her-why tf are you in my nigga house hoe.?

Me-first off watch that hoe word cause the only how i see is you. second watch that tone, and third bitch yall dont even go off so slide with that.

Her-whatevrr HOE!

Me-MALACHIAE!!!

Him-huh.?

Dis nigga was eating a sandwich. When he seen Alisa, his face expression changed to mad asf.

Him-Alisa why tf are you here, i told you millions of time ion fvck with you no more!

I just watch them to argue, den he made her leave. I made my way upstairs, to go watch Wild n Out. But He stopped me.

Him-lets go finish what we started T

Me-nah im good, she gave me a headache.

Him-what can i do to make that headache go away.?

Me-idk☺️

He took my hand and lead me to his room, and he gave me a back massage, he kept tryna touch my booty.

Him-turn over and put the towel over your breast.

I did as told , and he massage my stomach. He kept going up by my breast, and i just wanted him to massage them to. Throughout the whole massage i would moan here and there, and he would smirk.

When we was done he wanted me to give him one, and i did. When i got to his chest and stomach, he made me sit on his lap. I could feel him getting hard under me, he layed his hands on my hips and rock me back and forth. He looked me in the eyes and i leand down toward him and we kissed. Well made out. He flipped us over, he started deeping the kiss.

Me- Malachiae stop, i want my first time to be special.

Him-i got chu Ma, just tell me when you ready.

We spent the whole night cuddling and watching movies. Im just thinking like did i really just fall in love with my brother bestfriend. If me and Malachiae ever date i wonder how Tray would take it. I started to doze off when Malachiae started playing in my hair. Goodnight yall.😻✌🏾️

{vote}

}comment{