Facts 8

Shadow has a huge sweet tooth that causes him to crave dark chocolate.

If Sonadow WAS really a canon ship, it'll take up to a whole year or two for Sonic break Shadow's shell. The reason why is because he was too embarassed to tell him.

(To all you shippers out there ( ಠ u>ಠ)

Sonic eithers marry Amy or Blaze.

Since Knuckles didn't took a hint from Rouge, she flirts with him just to give him the message.

(Another ship headcanon)

Boom!Knuckles has a crush on Boom!Sonic, the entire cake incident was a way to flirt with him. It is also said that there's a love triange between them and Boom!Amy, the ships depends on you to decide.

Size doesn't matter when it comes to Sonic Boom. They're the same age: Tails is 8, Amy is 12, Sonic is 15, and Knuckles is 16. Sticks however is unknown but her age might be somewhat around 15 or 16.

Sonic is emotionally unstable, underneath that cockiness and stubborn attitude of his is insecurity. He has truama about his parents long before they passed away---along with drowning, and deaths' of his friends as his adventures goes along. He still needed to keep his mind occupied to avoid it, if his friends are in danger, he'd lose it.

Just to annoy Shadow, Sonic renamed all of his chaos abilities with his name to place a smug on his face, like Sonic Spear (Chaos Spear), and Sonic Blast (Chaos Blast). One of the exceptions was Chaos Control. Shadow decides to get even by adding a new move called "Shadow Wind", but instead, Sonic just pities him, and tried not to get a Chaos Spear in the eye.

Just like Sonic Boom, Sonic Riders takes place in an altered future, the big dead giveaway was the advanced technology.

Because Shadow can't eat, he was made without any taste at all. Since that, Sonic and the others just give him sour flavored candy to give him a sense of taste and to see his face being screwed up.