Facts 11

Because he was created as the Ultimate Life Form, Shadow is fluent in every single language, including dead languages such as Latin. He is also fluent in things such as sign language as well.

Blaze is jealous of Silver's kindness and his courage.

When Shadow is either very happy/excited or experiencing high levels of distress, the chaos energy within his body flows faster due to the adrenaline rush, and his inhibitor rings will then glow and spark as a result of that boost of sorts, in reaction.

Only someone who has experienced absolute despair and hopelessness can use the Chaos Emeralds to perform a Super transformation. This is why only Sonic, Shadow and exclusively a Silver from a bad future are capable of transforming.

Mephiles is short-sighted, which is why he stares for unnecessarily long amounts of time. The reason he stepped so close to Shadow at first was because it was the only way to see him more clearly. He literally cannot see clearly for more than 6 feet in front of himself.

Shadow frequents the Chao Garden the most, and is familiar with most of its inhabitants. In the rare instance that another person finds him in the Chao Garden (Sonic, Tails, etc) he'll shrug it off and flatly inform them about what drives or animals the individual Chao need to grow, and what their favorite food is. One Dark Chao has gotten very attached to Shadow as a result. This is why Sonic Channel artwork has been featuring him with a Shadow Chao, recently.