T W O

I freaking love those boys with every fibre in my body. But Imma throw something at them. Nicole has decided to add 3 other guys to the mix and now they are a band called One Direction.

Turns out the other guys are just as annoying. Except Liam. I have nicknames for all of them now. Ya know there are the usual Harriet=Harry and sometimes Hazzy Bear and Nialler for Niall or Ni Ni Bear.

Then Liam The Lemur or Li Li Bear. Zi Zi Bear and Lou Lou Bear. I'm going to kill myself. They are like children. I wanna throw something heavy at them. Like, Like a brick. We have to go on X-factor again today. I'm singing Picture To Burn. It's good. It goes with a guy called Austin i went out with last year.

He was like the nicest guy you could ever meet. Then he wasn't. So pretty much (watch the video) Thats what me and Ally did. I love that girl. So I'm waiting here with my gang of annoying boys who don't look so happy now.  My mind trails back to Austin. He was texting me last night...

(Harrys POV)

I look over at Niall. He was so cute. Like he's freakin perfect. I think Lila has figured something out...

Not that she would mind shes Bi anyway. Shed probably throw a party or something. I tear my eyes away to see Lila go on stage. I know she'll kill me but even she can't deny that she loves going out there and singing. I look over at Liam who has his eyes transfixed on Lila. Zayn and Louis keep throwing glances at each other.

Then turn away blushing. I hear the final strum of the guitar and the judges comments and see Lila come and run over to Niall and I pulling us into a huge hug. Liam looks kinda jealous. Then they are calling us. OMG Im gonna suck...

(LIAMS POV)

We finish our song and clamber off stage hugging and congratulating each other. I look around for Lila and see her with Aidan Grimshaw. Jealousy boiled inside me but she turned around saw me and started smiling. She starts to make her way over and my breath hitches in my chest.

She smiles at me "Hi Li li!!" She says as she flumps down beside me "H-hi." I stutter back "STILL nervouse Li li?" She asks. I guess she noticed my stutter "Uh, Yeah." I asy and smile at her.

Oh gosh. I'm not gonna last long with her around...