T-The E-Everfree?!?!? ~Flutterbug

The bat pony and pegasus flew to the Everfree, making sure nopony was looking.

"Hurry Flutterbug! Now!" Both of them flew as fast as they could over the guards.

"C-can we stick t-to-gether?"

"Sure, but we have to look, plus nothing is going to attack us from up here!" Flutterbug looked down at the forest, seeing a wooden wolf stalking something.

"What's that Sky Drop?" She asked, pointing at the wolf.

"Probably a timberwolf, they won't hurt us as long as we stay up here." Flutterbug nodded and saw a wooden tree house.

"Does somepony live there?"

"I don't know, but we don't have time to figure that out." There was a brief pause and then a gasp, Sky Drop saw a sparkle at the very end of the forest.

"I think I see them Flutterbug!" Sky Drop pulled Flutterbug to where she saw the sparkle. The flew to the ground and looked up at the huge silver tree.

"There aren't any elements!" Sky Drop said in disappointment.

"Maybe Sombra put them in hiding..."

"Right, but we don't know where they are. C'mon, let's go, and fast! That was way too easy for my liking." Sky Drop shot off, with Flutterbug following right after. They stopped at where Flutterbug saw the house and flew down to it. They knocked. A striped black and white pony earth pony answered the door.

"Who is this who has knocked on my door? Come on in because I am no boar."

"Who are you? What are you? And are you to keep talking like that?" The striped pony giggled and shook her head.

"This is how one of my distant relatives talked, Zecora, I think was her name. I'm a zebra, kind of like a pony, but with stripes. And my name is Zebora, but you can call me Zebe (z-b)for short."

"I've heard of Zecora!" Sky Drop perked, then looked at her friend, seeing her friend hasn't talked.

"This is Flutterbug, I'm Sky Drop! It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise," Zebe turned around to a pot.

"What are you making?" Sky Drop asked. Zebe didn't reply, then perked her ears up.

"Get down, Sombra's coming." She poured something on top of both of their heads then opened the door, bowing her head.

"Welcome, your majesty."

"Zebe, have you seen two ponies around this part of the Everfree?" Zebe shrugged and got up.

"There were some visiting awhile ago, but I don't remember when..."

"There are two ponies missing from Ponyville and they must be punished. Do you remember how old they were?"

"I don't know, I think they were fillies, sir." Sombra's let out an annoyed snort.

"Thanks."

"Anytime your majesty!" She waved her hoof at him and when he was out of sight and earshot she took out another potion.

"Where are you two?"

"In the corner where you left us. What did this do exactly?"

"You're invisible."

"But I can see Flutterbug."

"Because you both are. Now take these. Pour them on yourselves when you get home and Sombra won't know the difference." She made both of the uninvisible potions invisible, then handed them to the two invisible ponies.

"You must hurry!" She opened the door and felt a whoosh of air before closing the door. They made it to the tree house and knocked on the door.

"It's open!" Dusk called. The two of them opened the door and looked at the four wide eyed ponies.

"We're here. Just invisible." Sky Drop said as they poured the potion over themselves and their friends stood there shocked.

"How did you do that?" Shiny Apple asked

"Zebe. She lives in the forest. She was really nice." Flutterbug explained.

"Says the pony who didn't even talk to her." Sky Drop retorted

"I'm not good with new ponies."
*sigh* Just like Fluttershy. Discord muttered in her head.

"WHAT THE-" Flutterbug screeched

"What's wrong!?!?" Her friends asked.

"D-Discord just said something in my ear."

"Twilight's been doing that with me..." Dusk told her and looked around to their other friends, who nodded.

Because we're being remembered by you all, and this makes up able to communicate with you. Discord told the young bat pony. Do I tell them that? Flutterbug asked him, but didn't get a reply. Discord? Can you not hear me?

"They're being remembered, and that makes our connections stronger." All six of them said at the same time.

Yes, my dear, you were supposed to tell them. Discord said, and I can hear you, I just had to tell Pinkie Cake. Flutterbug sighed and closed her eyes, soon drifting off to sleep.

This is long enough. I'm going to start the next chapter with the "ancients".

send art to me and any voice overs etc. to my email: haafeather2002@gmail.com