"I'm with you now"

"Come on, baby girl," Daniel said to you as he looked into your eyes, "it'll be fun. what's stopping you from coming with me?"

"Alexa might be there. She hates me! Plus , it will be weird if we are both around you at the same time. Ex- girlfriend and current girlfriend do not mix, Daniel. " You said while your fingers and his intertwined.

"Its fine. I'll be with you the whole time. Obviously we weren't meant for each other. I'm with you no-" You quickly cut him off. "You and her were together for almost 2 years. I'm nothing compared to what you guys had. She was your first love, your first everything, baby. I'm like nothing."

"Y/N, please." he said while making a puppy dog face.

"Fine," You sighed, "but only because I love you."

"i love you more princess." Dani said while leaning in to kiss you. Your lips slowly connected. A calm, passionate kiss was what was among us. You slowly backed up and layed in his arms and drifted off to sleep.

Next day at Devin's house....

"You ready?" Dan yelled.

"Yeah, almost. I'm coming." You said while hopping down the steps, skipping the last one.

"Alright. Let's go." You grab your phone and charger off the table and we head out.

15 minutes in the drive...

You leaned your head against the passenger window "You look nervous, don't be, y/n," He picked up your hand with the hand that wasn't on the wheel and kissed it. "Remember that I love you and that I won't let anything get in the way of us. Okay?" Daniel said as you pulled into Devin's driveway.

"I love you too baby. I'm sorry I'm getting so worried." He nodded. "Its okay."

"Ayeee, its Dani boiiii!" Kevin said loudly as everyone came outside , including Alexa. You immediately got upset but tried not to mind her.

"What's up, bro?" Devin said to him .

"Nothing much, have you guys met my girlfriend, y/n?" He said while slowly putting his hand around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"I don't think so. She s really hot. Good job, Daniel." You all laugh in sync.

"She mine though, bro." They all laugh again while Daniel kisses your cheek.

"Let's go inside."

You seen Alexa walk over to the try and hold Daniels hand but he shrugged and told her to get off. You really hope daniel doesn't forget about all the things he told you.

"LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Dev said while getting up to grab the empty bottle on the counter.

"Yeah, let's do it."

After a couple of spins, it was Alexa's turn. You were so nervous.

Please, please, please don't land on daniel.

As those thoughts ran through your head, it landed on Kevin. Everybody was saying, "ohhhh" until she touched it and it landed on daniel, "oops" she said with a smirk on her face, looking at you. She leaned in and--

You immediately got up and ran outside. So many thoughts ran through your head.

Did he even resist it? Does he still like her? Why didn't he stop it?

You felt arms wrap around as you were walking. Daniel tried to talk to you but you just shut him out, with tears running down your face.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He said to you. "What do you mean 'what's wrong'? You kissed her, that's what's wrong." You said angrily. "It's just a stupid game." He said to you. "Wow Daniel. I thought you were better than that. Remember what you said to me, "nothing will get in the way of us"? Remember that?" You said to him. "Nothing is in the way of us. That was some small , little kiss that didn't mean a thing to me. I love you, y/n and only you. I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?" You thought about what he said and let everything set in. You said, "of course I forgive you. I'm sorry I got so worried. I just thought you maybe had feelings for her because you didn't resist the kiss." He said back to you, "I'm done with alexa. I'm with you now. I love you baby girl!" You said with a smile on my face, "I love you more."